- Earn 60% returns in 2015 from an investment you've probably never heard of before
- Do you own a property? A range of different unit trusts? And a carefully selected blue chip share portfolio?
If this is you, you are diversifying your investments well. You also probably achieve returns that are the same as the JSE's performance.
But you're still missing out…
You see today I'm going to introduce you to a special investment where you can earn up to 60% on your investme... ››› more
- [10 December 2014]
- Want to start using the world's most popular digital currency? Here's everything you need to know about Bitcoin
- Go back just 18-months and the number of people who knew about Bitcoin was small. Fast forward to the present, and the vast majority of people know about this digital currency.
Bitcoin is gaining traction. The amount of investment money going into it and the projects surrounding it are growing at breakneck speed.
But if you want to put some rands into Bitcoin, where do you start? How do you ... ››› more
- [08 December 2014]
- Alternative investments: Everything you need to know about investments you can enjoy AND make money from
- When you think about investing, chances are you think about shares, unit trusts and other conventional investment routes.
But do you know you can put your money to work in other forms of investment? I'm talking about things like art, coins, stamps, antiques and much more.
Not only can you enjoy owning these “alternative investments,” but invest in the right pieces and you can make a ret... ››› more
- [01 December 2014]
- WARNING: Bitcoin is doomed for failure
- We all get excited when new technology arrives on our doorstep.
But, not all new digital platforms will end up surviving.
Take Bitcoin for example, the media describes Bitcoin as the currency of the future...
I think not! It's a currency destined for disaster.
You see, Bitcoin is a digital currency (Cryptocurrency). The transactions take place between users, directly via a comput... ››› more
- [20 November 2014]
- Washington's first marijuana auction raises $600,000
- On Saturday, Washington in the US saw its first marijuana auction.
Washington is one of the first US states to legalise the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana. The US government gets its cut through taxes.
Let's take a closer look at what went on at the auction…
Legal marijuana auctions could become more popular
At the weekend, Fireweed Farms of Prosser sold around 136kg ... ››› more
- [19 November 2014]
- Now you can store your Bitcoin in a South African wallet…
- This week saw the arrival of the first Bitcoin wallet developed in South Africa.
The wallet's main focus is its ease of use whether you're new or experienced when it comes to Bitcoin. And it looks like it has hit the mark with its appealing interface.
Let's take a closer look at this latest Bitcoin development in South Africa…
A proudly South African Bitcoin wallet
BitX has just l... ››› more
- [19 November 2014]
- With the world's first Bitcoin IPO around the corner, it might not be long before you can invest in an array of Bitcoin stocks
- By December, we could see the world's first Bitcoin initial public offering (IPO) on the Australian Stock Exchange. This could be the first steps in a wave of other Bitcoin companies listing over the coming years.
So what Bitcoin stocks already have listings? And what stocks look likely to list soon?
Let's take a closer look at what's going on and what this means for Bitcoin…
Bitcoin... ››› more
- [24 October 2014]
- Could a Bitcoin stock exchange become a reality?
- The CEO of NASDAQ-listed Overstock.com recently launched a wiki page to explore the idea of a Bitcoin stock exchange. Patrick Byrne came across 13 other groups working on similar ideas.
He's now created a division within his company to drive this idea from a dream into a reality.
So what's the idea behind the Bitcoin stock exchange? And what would be the advantages of such an exchange?
L... ››› more
- [23 October 2014]
- The falling Bitcoin price is just a blip… Here's why the industry surrounding it is going to boom taking the Bitcoin price with it
- The Bitcoin price is under pressure again. It looks like Bitcoin is continuing on its volatile journey.
But it's not surprising the price of Bitcoin is so volatile. It's a new technology and people are struggling to place a value on it.
Bitcoin's rollercoaster ride hasn't deterred those who see its full potential. In fact, the ‘ecosystem' surrounding Bitcoin is booming.
Let's take a clo... ››› more
- [13 October 2014]
- Investment is flowing into the world of Bitcoin… It's only a matter of time before the price takes off
- The Bitcoin price may well be off its highs of last year, but one thing is for sure: Many in the business world see the potential of this digital currency.
Venture capitalists are putting money into it. And companies are springing up to capitalise on the growth of Bitcoin.
Let's take a closer look at what's going on and what it means for Bitcoin…
Investment into Bitcoin is gaining mo... ››› more
- [10 October 2014]
- The Bitcoin price is down 70% from its high with further falls in sight… What's going on?
- Bitcoin is currently sitting at $325. From November last year, that's a drop of over 70%. On the other hand, it's double the price it was a year ago.
So what's in store for the price of Bitcoin? Is it never going to recover?
Let's take a closer look…
Chances are the price of Bitcoin is going to fall further over the short-term
Between October and November last year, the price of B... ››› more
- [09 October 2014]
- Two major advantages of using Bitcoin as a currency
- If someone had said to you a couple of years ago about using a digital currency to pay for goods, you might have dismissed the idea.
But Bitcoin is now growing in popularity and the idea of using a digital currency is no longer such a strange concept.
With Bitcoin the most popular digital currency out there, what would be the advantages of using it?
Let's take a closer look…
Bitco... ››› more
- [18 September 2014]
- Can you put your faith in Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is really starting to take the world by storm. It's displaying all the signs of going mainstream.
As more people adopt it, this will lead to even more people using it. Bitcoin has the potential to change the banking system and the way regulatory authorities conduct their business.
But the question is, can you trust it?
Let's take a closer look…
The advantages of Bitcoin
... ››› more
- [17 September 2014]
- Are classic cars a worthwhile alternative investment?
- Just last month, a rare Ferrari fetched a record-breaking sum for a car at auction.
So are classic and rare cars a good alternative investment for your cash?
Let's take a closer look at the top sellers and whether you should consider investing in classic cars…
The three top selling classic cars at auction
A 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta
In August, this car netted a huge $38.1 m... ››› more
- [15 September 2014]
- It's just a matter of time before the price of Bitcoin starts to soar
- Over the last couple of months, the price of Bitcoin has struggled somewhat.
Some analysts put this down to the number of people mining the digital currency and selling it on straight away.
Adding to this flood of Bitcoin to the market are merchants. Instead of holding onto Bitcoin, they're turning them into real cash.
These two factors are putting downward pressure on the price, but it ... ››› more
- [08 September 2014]
Watch And Learn