- Ten questions to ask before you buy a franchise in 2016... Save yourself HUGE potential losses
- Franchising isn't a short-cut to riches and fortune. It takes hard work, dedication and commitment to make a success of it - just as it does with any business idea.
And while it may be one of the easiest and safest ways to become your own boss, there are risks. So before you get started, here are ten important questions you must ask. If you don't, you could end up being burnt.
Question #1: C... ››› more
- [21 December 2015]
- How to find the perfect home business opportunity
- If you struggle to pay your dues from month to month, a home business could be the perfect solution.
Starting your own home business could give you the chance to make much needed extra cash.
So which home businesses ideas are worth considering? And how can you choose the perfect one for you?
Read on to find out...
The makings of a perfect home business
If you’re looking to make... ››› more
- [20 October 2015]
- Uncover your step-by-step guide to generating wealth
- You may think the only way to grow substantial wealth is to invest on the stock market or trade futures and other risky instruments.
It's not. You just need to invest some of your time, and you can generate and grow wealth.
Here's how you can do it…
All you need is to invest your time to kick-start your wealth building journey
You can generate an income which grows your wealth in... ››› more
- [02 September 2015]
- Drive to push women entrepreneurs with the launch of a new R250 million fund
- August is women's month. As part of the annual event, yesterday Cape Town was host to the Women's Month Seminar.
At the event, a finance company announced good news for women entrepreneurs, with the launch of a R250 million fund for business purposes.
So what does the fund mean for women entrepreneurs? And how can you increase your chances of success as a female entrepreneur?
Let's take a... ››› more
- [20 August 2015]
- Four traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Successful entrepreneurs who make it big tend to share some specific traits.
So it you're a budding entrepreneur, what can you learn from the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates?
Read on to find out…
Successful entrepreneur trait #1: Not relying on luck
Successful entrepreneurs don’t think luck plays a part in their success, Mark Forbes in The Crux explains.
Take a recent p... ››› more
- [14 August 2015]
- Five lessons to boost your business wealth building potential
- Every year, the Forbes rich list reveals that more people are becoming richer. Today there are now more than 1,800 billionaires across the world.
So what can you learn from these billionaires? Especially the billionaires that have created their wealth from nothing.
Read on to find out five lessons that have helped them to build their wealth from business…
Billionaire wealth building ... ››› more
- [13 August 2015]
- Secure your financial future by creating multiple income streams
- Financial security isn't something to take for granted. If you've got a full-time job, you may think you have security. But don't be fooled. Things can change very quickly.
Imagine what would happen if you lost your job. Your current financial situation would change, immediately.
That's why it's crucial that you create multiple income streams. By doing this you can ensure your financial secu... ››› more
- [29 July 2015]
- Four entrepreneurial lessons you can learn from Victoria Beckham
- Victoria Beckham has certainly changed a lot since she first hit the music waves as one of the Spice Girls 20-years ago.
Since 1994, she transformed herself from one of the Spice Girls into a business woman with a successful fashion designing business behind her, along with a number of other ventures.
So is there anything you can learn from Victoria Beckham's success?
Let's take a closer ... ››› more
- [12 December 2014]
- If you're eager to start your own business, here's six tips to help you achieve your vision
- Do you dream of owning your own business and being your own boss?
For many people this is something they crave. But it takes certain traits to be a successful business person. And it requires investment. Not just money, but your time too.
So if owning your own business is what you're striving to achieve, how are you going to get there?
Read on to uncover six tips to starting and running y... ››› more
- [05 December 2014]
- Are you a self-employed business owner struggling to get a home loan? This one's for you!
- We all know the secret to investing in property is ‘using other people's money'.
Whether it be money from friends and family, as investors, or the money the bank borrows from you. It's ‘other people's money' that allows you to buy more property than you would've on your own - Locking in growth and a steady income stream from day one.
Now obviously we all don't have ‘investors' to join ... ››› more
- [05 December 2014]
- Five tips to help you achieve business success and wealth
- If you're striving for business success and to build wealth, where should you start?
To achieve this you need to approach things a little differently to the average person on the street.
You need to think of better ways to do things than the masses. And this couldn't be more true that trying to succeed in business.
Here are five tips to get you on your way to achieving business success an... ››› more
- [20 November 2014]
- You can bag safe, 10% dividends in this zero-percent world!
- Where do you go if you want to invest for income?
Let's face it; we live in a near-zero-percent world. Traditional investments just aren't cutting it.
You are lucky if you're money market fund is paying you 4% income on your retirement nest egg. Let alone keeping up with inflation.
And the average share on the JSE is only paying investors 2.75% in dividends per year…
More often than ... ››› more
- [24 October 2013]
Watch And Learn