- Why technical analysis should be your first port of call when your trade forex
- A number of economic factors influence the forex market. But one thing that's apparent about the forex market is, it's very good at following trends.
And it's this trend following that makes technical analysis the perfect tool to include in your forex trading strategy.
So what are the main advantages of using technical analysis when you trade forex?
Read on to find out…
Here are three... ››› more
- [15 September 2014]
- Three reasons why you should include technical analysis as part of your forex trading strategy
- Technical analysis involves using charts to study what's happened in the past to predict price movements and future market trends.
And it's one of the most vital tools you can use to forecast the future movement of a currency.
What makes technical analysis useful when it comes to forex trading is the forex market tends to follow trends. And technical analysis is extremely useful to help you ... ››› more
- [12 September 2014]
- The building blocks of your forex trading strategy
- Every successful forex trader needs the backing of a solid forex trading strategy. Without a system to follow, you chances of failure increase.
There isn't one forex trading strategy for all traders. When it comes to forex trading, you need to find a strategy that suits you.
Over time you can tweak your strategy to suit you and your needs.
So where should you start?
Let's take a closer... ››› more
- [11 September 2014]
- A forex trading strategy to help you pinpoint profitable turning points in the market
- If you're looking for a way to anticipate what a currency pair you're watching is going to do next, include pivot points in your forex trading strategy.
These simple levels, which come from the average closing price, low prices and high prices over a period of time, can help you predict when a change is on the cards.
Read on to find out how…
Using pivot points to identify important l... ››› more
- [10 September 2014]
- Use pivot points as part of your forex trading strategy to help you predict what the market's going to do next
- If you knew what was going to happen on the forex markets, you'd be in a great position to make some money from it.
One way that you can try to work out what's ahead on the forex market is to use pivot points as part of your forex trading strategy.
Let's take a closer look at how you can use pivot points to identify market trends…
What do pivot points show you?
Pivot points are th... ››› more
- [09 September 2014]
- Why you need to look at your forex trades in cash terms and include ALL your costs
- It's easy to look at the percentage gains (or losses) you make when you put on a forex trade. But to get a clearer picture of how your trades are performing you need to look at everything.
This means adding in all your costs too. These costs can have a major impact on your returns. You need to ensure that you include these costs when you're looking at your forex trading performance.
Let's ta... ››› more
- [23 July 2014]
- A forex trading strategy ‘cloud' with a silver lining
- You might not have heard of this technical indicator before, but Ichimoku is a powerful one. You can use the indicator to find support and resistance levels.
But there's another thing you can do with it. You can use it as part of your forex trading strategy to look for breakouts.
Let's take a closer look at how it works…
Using Ichimoku to find breakouts
Ichimoku is a powerful technica... ››› more
- [17 July 2014]
- Ichimoku: A profitable technical indicator to use as part of your forex trading strategy
- You might not have heard of it, but the Ichimoku technical indicator is a great tool to use.
You can use it to highlight support and resistance lines. You can even use it to show you breaking points.
Read on to uncover more about this trading tool…
How to read the lines on Ichimoku
There are a few different very easy to understand components that make up the indicator.
You can rea... ››› more
- [17 July 2014]
- Forex trading tips: Stick to these four rules to become a better forex trader
- Forex trading comes with its risks. But there are steps you can take to minimise these risks.
Minimise your risks and your profit potential grows.
So what do you need to do? Read on to find out…
Always check you risk/reward before putting a trade on
There are no certainties in the forex market, or any other financial market for that matter. You need to ensure you cover yourself for a... ››› more
- [15 July 2014]
- Forex trading strategy: How to use pivot points to grab a profit from the forex market
- Pivot points are a great thing to include in your forex trading strategy.
Not only can you use them to show market trends, you can use them to help time your entry and exit from trades.
Using them to get in and out of the market can prove a profitable strategy. Let's take a closer look…
Using pivot points in your forex trading
Pivot points are basically a way to show you the average o... ››› more
- [14 July 2014]
- How to conquer and profit from the forex market in three simple steps
- Are you desperate to trade the forex market, but you're not sure where to start? Perhaps you haven't got a trading strategy? Or maybe you don't have a trading strategy that's working for you? Well there's a master forex trader who's ready to share his secrets of successful forex trading with you. These secrets could have you banking profits of R480, R710 and R1,730 in no time. Read on to find out ... ››› more
- [09 June 2014]
- What you can learn from the big players in the forex market
- The fund managers and big banks are the biggest players in the forex markets. And what they do has a large bearing on the market. It pays to watch what they're up to so you can tag along for a profitable ride. So how can you do that? Let's take a closer look…
There is a way to check what the big boys are doing
The large banks and funds can’t just go into the market and get what they want. ... ››› more
- [03 June 2014]
- A simple intraday breakout strategy to exploit when you trade currencies
- When you trade the forex market, you're trading the most liquid financial market in the world. It's also one that open from early on a Monday morning until late on a Friday night. Making up the currency market are three trading sessions: Asia, Europe and the US. And you can use these trading sessions to your advantage by applying a simple breakout strategy. Let's take a closer look at how this wor... ››› more
- [02 June 2014]
- How to use the explosive profit potential of breakout strategies
- Breakout strategies are ideal to use if you're looking for a very short- to a more medium-term forex trade. They also make the perfect strategy to use in volatile markets. So what's a breakout strategy all about? And what's the best way to apply the strategy? Let's take a closer look…
What are breakout strategies?
Breakout strategies consist of watching a currency pair that’s price has ... ››› more
- [30 May 2014]
- Forex trading tips: One essential item to help you become a more successful forex trader
- There are certain traits that make a good forex trader, or any trader for that matter. These include a drive to succeed and solid discipline. If you possess these traits, you're in a good position to do well forex trading. You can improve your chances of success further by having a trading plan. But it's crucial you keep a trading log. Read on to find out why this one item is so vital to your fore... ››› more
- [27 May 2014]
Watch And Learn