- How to spot the next big dip when you trade forex with a rising wedge
- Chart patterns, such as wedge patterns, can be great at identifying when a change in trend is afoot. By keeping an eye out for the formation of these patterns, you can get in at the start of a trend, maximising your profit potential. If you're looking to take advantage of the next fall in price, then a rising wedge can be very useful. Let's take a closer look at how to identify one of these…
W... ››› more
- [01 April 2014]
- Want to get in on the next big forex move up? Learn how to spot falling wedge patterns
- Wedge patterns are great indicators that can show a reversal in a trend. Learn how to spot wedge patterns and you can try to get in on the next big move. A falling wedge is one of the two main types of wedge patterns to look out for. It can show you the next upward trend. Let's have a closer look the falling wedge pattern…
What are wedge patterns?
Wedge patterns can look like symmetrical tr... ››› more
- [31 March 2014]
- How to profit from falling markets with the help of descending triangles
- You can use chart patterns to look at what a currency pair has been up to. And by learning how to spot certain patterns, you can use the information to help you predict where the price is heading next. This gives you a chance to make a profit. When markets are in a downward trend, you can look out for descending triangles. Let's take a closer look at how these work and what you need to watch out f... ››› more
- [28 March 2014]
- Forex trading alert: How to spot a symmetrical triangle and how to read it
- You'll find triangular patterns formed on charts when two trend lines come together to form a triangle shape. There are different type of triangular patterns. One of these is a symmetrical triangle, which is a continuation pattern. So what does a symmetrical triangle show? How can you spot one? And what does it mean for your trading? Let's take a closer look…
What does a symmetrical triangle s... ››› more
- [26 March 2014]
- Trading forex: How trend lines form triangular patterns
- When you trade, you can use triangular patterns to help you find profitable trades. What's great about triangular patterns is they're simple to spot and you can use them to find decent breakout opportunities. But how do they work? Read on to find out what you need to know…
The formation of triangular patterns on charts
The forex market is an electronic market, Max Munroe in Forex Round-Up e... ››› more
- [25 March 2014]
- Attention forex traders: Get to grips with your trading strategy and risk management
- For anyone to be successful at trading, they need to manage their risk. It's a crucial aspect to any trader's strategy. If you don't manage your risk you are at risk of wiping out your trading account. And good management will lead to you becoming a better trader over time. But it all comes down to understanding exactly what you're doing. Let's look at how you can improve your trading…
Techniq... ››› more
- [28 February 2014]
- How to use a breakout strategy to pounce on the forex market's moves
- A breakout strategy all comes down to spotting a price that's bobbing up and down in a tight range and waiting for it to ‘breakout'. There are some things you can do to increase your chances of success when you use this trading strategy. Let's take a closer look at what these are…
A breakout strategy can be a lucrative one to follow in the forex markets, Max Munroe in Forex Round-Up explains... ››› more
- [26 February 2014]
- Forex trading strategy: A breakout in action
- Breakout strategies are great when the markets are a bit choppy. When a currency pair has been bouncing around within a defined price range, you need to watch the direction it breaks out to. This gives you a chance to jump in and make a profit. But how does a breakout strategy work in action? Read on to find out…
If you’ve pinpointed a trade where the price is bouncing about within a range, ... ››› more
- [25 February 2014]
- A breakout strategy: How you can profit from choppy forex markets
- What can you do when the market is up one minute and down the next? When the markets are choppy like this, breakout trading can prove very beneficial. To trade a breakout strategy you can't trade until you know it's going your way in the short- to medium-term. But this style of trading ignores what's going on in the long-term. Let's take a closer look at breakout strategies…
Simply, a breakout... ››› more
- [24 February 2014]
- You're not going to believe how these Forex traders banked 55% in less than a day!
- On Tuesday 11 February 2014, one of my Five Forex Profit Patterns was staring at me in the face…
It's been ages since I last saw this formation line up and so, without hesitation, I told my Forex Trader subscribers to get in on the action…
And you're not going to believe this!
It just took one tiny little letter of the alphabet to bank them a 55% gain in just a matter of hours.
I d... ››› more
- [12 February 2014]
- Give me two minutes of your time and I'll cut your Forex losers by half!
- Traders love to find ways to limit their losses and protect their winning trades.
But the problem is this:
They feel the need to work on convoluted methods with plenty of formulas, numbers and unnecessary
calculations to find ways to limit their losses.
But it doesn't have to be so complicated.
I'm going to share with you a simple method that will cut your number of losing Forex tr... ››› more
- [11 February 2014]
Watch And Learn