- The “2016 silver bull-run” is NOT over yet... And here are two reasons why
- Since the start of 2016, Silver rose from $13.82 an ounce to a high of $20.63 - an incredible 49% return!
Compare that to gold which is up around 25% and the JSE All Share which has returned just over 6% for the year.
So it's no secret that silver is one of the best performing assets in 2016. But recently, silver took a knock and it's sitting around $18.85 today.
The main factor that c... ››› more
- [20 September 2016]
- Your stokvel could grow your bank account all the way to Zero!
- I'm really concerned…
I just came across a group of investors. 29,595 people to be exact.
These investors are all part of a group called “It's all about Online Stokvels”.
Don't get me wrong. A stokvel is a great thing. A group of people putting their funds together, investing it, and sharing the returns when they're needed.
But what I've seen on this group isn't real ‘Stokve... ››› more
- [14 September 2016]
- Become a virtual farmer and “Beef” up your investment portfolio
- I spend a massive amount of time researching odd ball ways to invest money. You see, I love spotting the method in the madness of the idea.
Best of all, I help you make a pretty penny in the process. And that's exactly what I want to help you do today.
When I come across a good idea, I can't wait to write about it and share it with you. This time around, I've found a really strange investm... ››› more
- [13 September 2016]
- How South Africans can profit from Europe's fastest growing economy…
- When you think of Europe's fastest growing economies, who comes to mind?
Switzerland?, Germany?, maybe Netherlands?
No it's none of them.
The fastest growing economies in Europe consist of countries you don't hear much about in the news. I'm talking about Malta, Luxembourg, Romania and Poland.
These countries' economies are expected to grow more than double the Eurozone's in 2016 and b... ››› more
- [12 September 2016]
- Mr Price crashes 27% in two days thanks to the debt bubble's slow puncture - here's three shares you need to avoid
- In 2013 I warned investors that African Bank's drop in profits was the first ‘symptom' of a slow puncture for the South African Debt Bubble…
I told investors I believed many of the unsecured lenders and credit retailers will get themselves into trouble, but Capitec would prevail.
At the time African Bank traded at R22 a share.
By early July 2014 I called African Bank's imminent bankrupt... ››› more
- [07 September 2016]
- The best way to get into the Chinese stock market for long-term gains
- With a booming population and an ever growing investment market, China overtook the US as the world's largest recipient of foreign capital investments. Official statistics from China's Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) show foreign direct investment (FDI) into China reaching $35.4 billion in the first quarter of 2016. That's a 4.5% increase from the same period in 2015. The US economy fell from its po... ››› more
- [06 September 2016]
- This is one of the most common investor mistakes
- Today I want to explain one of the biggest mistakes investor's make.
It has nothing to do with what you invest in, where you invest or how much you invest. It goes much deeper than that.
It's got to do with your emotions and behaviour.
The fact is, every investor experiences it at some point. And if you keep doing it, you're guaranteed to lose a fortune.
Let me explain…
------... ››› more
- [05 September 2016]
- The secret to long-term wealth…
- Investors will search high and low to discover the real secret to what generates wealth in the long term.
Today I'm going to tell you the answer is simple.
Professor of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania and well-known market commentator, Jeremy Siegel did a comprehensive study to discover the best investments over 188 years.
And what he found proved, that one particular asset outp... ››› more
- [29 August 2016]
- Do you have the right “investment checklist” to uncover the most profitable opportunities?
- Before you even part with your money, the very first thing to do is to understand what makes this business tick.
It sounds simple but it's not. It takes time, effort and unfortunately there are no shortcuts.
Michael Shearn, author of The Investment Checklist: The Art of In-Depth Research, once said: "Many professional investors believe that in- depth research is a waste of time. To them, ... ››› more
- [25 August 2016]
- Two experts who predicted the 2008 crash are predicting a crash in 2016
- Only eight years ago, the global financial markets went through one of the worst events in the history of formalised trading.
In 2008, the American property bubble burst. In less than a week, investors around the world lost their retirement savings, homes and investments. The impact of the crisis quickly spread across the globe as billions were wiped out of the market.
The Jerome Levy Fore... ››› more
- [25 August 2016]
- 21 Complex terms experienced investors use - that you don't need to be intimidated by
- Do you walk into a room full of investors and struggle to understand what's going on around you?
Are you lost in the jargon and anxious that someone is going to ask you a question, you just can't answer?
Well, if that sounds like you then I have some good news.
You don't need to play second fiddle to your investment advisor, your broker or even your smarty-pants friends. You don't need t... ››› more
- [23 August 2016]
- How a meeting at a coffee shop made the stock market possible
- This is one of my favourite stories that I tell my members who attend the Forex 101 Workshop events.
I always have one or two members ask me about the history of how making money on the stock market is possible.
--------------- Highly Recommended ---------------
This secret has, without a doubt, consistently made more money than any other single investment secret I know of
... ››› more
- [18 August 2016]
- The world's next great investment megatrend
- 89 million babies were born around the world this year.
In the same time, 37 million people passed away.
That means the world's population grew by more than 52 million people in only eight months!
That's the equivalent of South Africa's population added to the world.
Imagine that, an entire country gets added to the world every 8 months!
And all of these people need an education,... ››› more
- [17 August 2016]
- What true growth investors can learn from the success and failure of the “Nifty-Fifty”
- In the early 1970s, companies like Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi and 46 others soared on the stock market. These companies were dubbed the “Nifty-Fifty”.
In simple terms, the “Nifty-Fifty” were a group of premier growth stocks that became market darlings in the early 1970s. All of these stocks had proven growth records, continual increases in dividends and high market caps.
... ››› more
- [15 August 2016]
- The top penny stocks to buy after this earnings season
- Now that July's wrapped up, this year's second to last ‘earnings season' has come to an end.
Considering the South African economy is teetering on the edge of a recession, results haven't been as great as investors would've liked.
In fact, 14 out of the last 25 companies to publish results have been negative growth.
Nearly two out of every three companies are seeing shrinking profits or... ››› more
- [11 August 2016]
Watch And Learn