- Don't put your mind on this investment ‘sugar rush'
- I'm sure you've seen what too much sugar does to a three-year-old…
They become hyper-awctive. They stop listening to all reason.
And as soon as the effect of sugar wears off, they hit a low. Until the next hit of sweetness.
You might be doing the same thing to yourself when you invest.
No, it's not that you're adding too much sugar to your coffee.
The mistake you might be mak... ››› more
- [12 October 2016]
- How these penny shares grow profits by 30%, 50% while the JSE moves 1% for the year!
- The JSE All Share Index is up 1% for the year so far.
The Top 40 index, representative of the most ‘stable' shares on our market is down a miserable 2.25% since 29 December 2015.
And our economy is struggling.
It's fair to say that 2016's been a tough year. Many companies are losing money (or at least making smaller profits), and very few shares are up.
But there are a select gro... ››› more
- [28 September 2016]
- The world's next great investment megatrend
- 89 million babies were born around the world this year.
In the same time, 37 million people passed away.
That means the world's population grew by more than 52 million people in only eight months!
That's the equivalent of South Africa's population added to the world.
Imagine that, an entire country gets added to the world every 8 months!
And all of these people need an education,... ››› more
- [17 August 2016]
- The top penny stocks to buy after this earnings season
- Now that July's wrapped up, this year's second to last ‘earnings season' has come to an end.
Considering the South African economy is teetering on the edge of a recession, results haven't been as great as investors would've liked.
In fact, 14 out of the last 25 companies to publish results have been negative growth.
Nearly two out of every three companies are seeing shrinking profits or... ››› more
- [11 August 2016]
- These are the best and worst penny shares in the mining sector
- Between October 2015 and mid-January 2016 the JSE Resources index crashed 38%. Mining shares were out of favour more than they've ever been.
Since then, the index has recovered some of these losses, becoming one of the best performing sectors on the JSE for 2016.
In fact, since the resource index's January low, it's up 40% for the year so far!
But that doesn't mean you can just up and ... ››› more
- [28 July 2016]
- Nobody's talking about it, but Platinum excites me more than Gold right now!
- The gold price hit $1,354. It's the first time that it's above $1,300 since 2014! That's big news. And since the Brexit, all you hear is how investors are fleeing to the safety of gold.
But I'm much more excited about another precious metal right now.
I'm talking about platinum of course…
The platinum price started 2016 at $820/ounce. Today it's trading $280 higher at $1,100 per ounc... ››› more
- [12 July 2016]
- Your chance to meet one of the smartest penny share investors I know
- There are few things more satisfying and motivating than meeting an investment expert in person. Not many people get the opportunity to meet their investment gurus and ask all their burning investment questions.
Well, today I want to tell you that you could be one of the privileged few investors to shake hands with Francois Joubert, the editor of the groundbreaking publication Red Hot Penny Sh... ››› more
- [03 July 2016]
- Free opportunity - Start today and build your penny share fortune
- Investing in the stock market can be a challenge, especially if you're just getting started. The difficulty is, you don't know what shares to buy, how long to hold them or if the shares you're adding to your investment portfolio are expected to deliver any returns at all.
As a result, most new and even experienced investors turn to the big blue chip companies. You see these massive companies h... ››› more
- [28 June 2016]
- 17 reasons to add penny shares to your investment portfolio today
- Penny shares are the black sheep of the investment market. Most investors ignore these shares because they simply don't know how to deal with them.
Penny shares are volatile - They'll be up one day and down the next. Their share prices tend to swing around violently leaving investors that are unprepared for this activity nervous and afraid of what the share price will do next.
But there ar... ››› more
- [24 June 2016]
- How much money do you need to start investing?
- How much cash should you put into your account to start investing?
Does it even matter?
The amount of money you start out with could be of crucial importance - and if you miss this you could end up losing money from winning shares.
But this doesn't mean you need thousands of rand to start investing though…
Let me explain...
What you start out with will determine your succe... ››› more
- [23 June 2016]
- When NOBODY invests in the JSE, BIG upside is ahead…
- You've heard the term ‘Buy when there's blood on the streets'.
This is contrarian investing at its hear. But it's been proven true time and again.
In fact, if you'd simply bought a simple ETF like Satrix 40 following the 2008 financial crisis, you'd have made around 70%.
Investing in individual shares following the same crisis would've made you 200%, 300% and in many cases, 600% or m... ››› more
- [09 June 2016]
- The secrets to maximum penny share profits
- Last week, I sat down with Francois Joubert, the editor of Red Hot Penny Shares. I wanted to find out what makes his penny share selection techniques so successful.
After all, he's the expert that delivered exceptional investment returns like these five Penny Share recommendations that could have made you a fortune in almost no time:
• Transport Company SantovaLogistics (SNV:JSE) rose 221... ››› more
- [07 June 2016]
- How you can bank 61% gains this year from the bull market NOBODY is talking about
- This is the most exciting bull market for 2016 yet…
One that almost nobody is talking about... But it has huge implications for investors like you and I…
I'm talking about the bull market in chrome ore.
I know… Commodities are ‘out of flavour' right now. And nobody's predicting any of them will go up. It's all based on slowing demand from China.
But people have been saying thes... ››› more
- [26 May 2016]
- My great penny stock investment checklist
- You want to make money from the fastest growing shares on the JSE? Check.
You have a brokerage account and you're ready to invest? Check.
You've got cash to put into your first investment? Check.
Now all you need to do is find that first penny share with explosive potential to invest in.
That's why I've created this stock checklist to help you get your penny share portfolio off the gro... ››› more
- [23 May 2016]
- The best undervalued investment opportunities right now
- I love being a member of The South African Investor. Every month, the panel of investment experts reveal their favourite wealth building properties to grow and protect your hard-earned wealth.
Last month's issue of the South African Investor was truly something phenomenal. You see, Francois Joubert revealed four of his favourite undervalued investment opportunities in the market right now.
F... ››› more
- [10 May 2016]
Watch And Learn