- Discover the easy way to grow your own property empire
- Investing in property may be something you'd love to do, but you think your financial situation is standing in your way.
Don't let this stop you.
You can easily overcome these obstacles and other common property investing problems.
Read on to find out how…
How to start investing in your own property empire
Investing in property is easier than you may think.
Not only can you ... ››› more
- [14 August 2015]
- Why you need to join the fight against the Property Valuation Act
- At the weekend, the Property Valuation Act of 2014 became law.
This new law could have severe repercussions for you. It all comes down to the way the government will implement the law.
It could leave you out of pocket and it could leave your homeless. And there won't be anything you can do about it.
But you can take a stand against the Property Valuation Act.
Read on to find out how…... ››› more
- [06 August 2015]
- What you must include in your offer to purchase, including this essential clause…
- When you find the property of your dreams, you need to submit an offer to purchase.
So what should your offer to purchase to include?
Read on to find out…
What is an offer to purchase?
An offer to purchase is a document containing all the terms and conditions relating to the purchase and sale of a property. It includes a number of issues the buyer and seller need to agree upon bef... ››› more
- [04 August 2015]
- The merits of using an estate agent to sell your property
- Many people loathe estate agents. They view them as money grabbers who appear to do very little for the handsome rewards they receive.
Yet estate agents do more than what you may perceive. And they can help ease the strain during the very stressful time of selling your property.
Let's take a closer look…
The job of an estate agent
When you decide to sell your property, you’ll no... ››› more
- [03 August 2015]
- Why you should think twice before buying a holiday home as a buy-to-let
- If you've rented out a lovely holiday home, chances are you've thought about buying one as an investment.
It would give you somewhere to holiday and when you're not using it, you can rent it out to other holiday makers, securing yourself a nice rental income.
But buying a holiday home to rent out has its downsides.
If you're serious about investing in a holiday home, you should seriously... ››› more
- [30 July 2015]
- How to invest in promising property investment opportunities in Europe
- The financial crisis hit property markets hard across many regions of the world. In Europe, the crisis left its mark, with some countries seeing property prices topple 50% within a couple of years.
But things are changing. And for the savvy property investor, there could be great profit opportunities from the continuing recovery.
So where is property looking ripe for investment? And how can ... ››› more
- [29 July 2015]
- Looking for an offshore property investment? Here are three European countries worth investigating further…
- Many investors see property as a great investment. Not only do you hope to see a property rise in value over the years, you have a tangible investment.
Decide to rent it out and your property can also pay you an income once you pay your bond off.
So if you fancy looking outside of South Africa to invest in property, where's looking good?
Read on to find out…
Why you should conside... ››› more
- [28 July 2015]
- Your five step guide to investing in property
- Investing in property can help grow your wealth over the years ahead.
Not only can you expect to receive a rental income from tenants in your property, but you should also see the value of your property rise too.
So if you're really interest in investing in property, how can you start?
Read on to discover how you can do it in six steps…
Investing in property step #1: Decide on th... ››› more
- [27 July 2015]
- How to prepare your finances for investing in property
- Investing in property can be a lucrative way to put your money to work over the long run.
But for most, investing in property means borrowing money to do it.
So what are your financing options when investing in property?
Read on to find out…
Why you should sort out your finances before you start looking at property
Once you decide to invest in property, there’s no point getti... ››› more
- [24 July 2015]
- One way to approach buying your first investment property
- If you're new to property investing, the first milestone will be actually buying your first property.
So have you thought about how you're going to do it?
Here's one way you can approach buying your first investment property…
Select an investment property to put an offer on
Once you have a few different properties that meet your criteria and location requirements, it’s time to t... ››› more
- [23 July 2015]
- How to find out the rental potential of an investment property
- When investing in property to rent out, one key factor to consider before buying anything is the rental potential of the property.
If you can't achieve the rent you need to cover your costs and financing, a potential investment property may not be the right choice for you.
So how can you find out how much you're likely to achieve in rent for an investment property?
Read on to find out… ... ››› more
- [22 July 2015]
- How to find an estate agent to help you on your property investing quest
- Investing in property requires a lot of groundwork.
You want to find the best property your money can buy in the best areas, with the highest likelihood of renting it out.
To find the best properties on offer, it makes perfect sense to employ the services of an estate agent. An estate agent is the expert you need when investing in property.
So how can you find the right estate agent for ... ››› more
- [21 July 2015]
- How to use an estate agent to help you invest in property successfully
- Property can prove to be a great long-term investment.
By renting out your property, you can look forward to a monthly income from your tenants. And, over time, you should see the value of your property rise too.
If you're serious about investing in property, you should use an estate agent to help you.
So what's the best way to go about finding a suitable estate agent?
Read on to find... ››› more
- [20 July 2015]
- How to work out whether a property is worth investing in
- Property can be a great long-term investment. You can look forward to rental income from your tenants and the value of your property rising over the years.
So if you want to start investing in property, how do you know when you've found a good property investment?
It all comes down to how much you pay for it and what you can expect to receive in rent.
Read on to find out how you can make ... ››› more
- [17 July 2015]
- Is this the beginning of the end of the South African property market?
- If you're an avid investor, you should know the South African listed property market had a great performance in 2014.
The Sapy index delivered a 26.6% total return (including dividends), surpassing the JSE All Share Index by 16.6%.
Property stocks had a terrific run.
But the surging run from property has slowed down. Property market returns have shown a noticeable decline in 2015.
S... ››› more
- [24 June 2015]
Watch And Learn