- Don't let predictions drive your trading decisions
- When many people begin trading, they start listening to the stock market rumour mill. This can lead them to start guessing where the market is going next.
Putting on trades based on these predictions is one way of quickly losing money trading.
Let's take a closer look why and what you should do instead…
Predictions tend to be pure guesswork
Once you begin trading, you’ll become ... ››› more
- [07 May 2015]
- How to become a more confident trader
- Like many things in life, building trading confidence takes times.
You may feel a bit uncomfortable at first. It may feel like a scary experience. And you may worry as your money is at stake.
So how can you build confidence as a trader?
Read on to find out…
Knowledge is the basis of building trading confidence
There are a couple of essentials that will help you become a more ... ››› more
- [06 May 2015]
- Don't let overtrading be your downfall… Here are three ways to resist the temptation
- Overtrading is the ruin of many traders.
What tends to happen is after having a run of winning trades, you keep putting on new trades with no real plan of action.
Your winning streak comes to an end and you start losing money. You struggle to make any winning trades and you continue to lose money.
This train of events can lead many traders to stop trading.
So how can you avoid overtrad... ››› more
- [05 May 2015]
- Are your natural instincts stopping you from profiting in the markets?
- Do you ever close a winning trade early just to book a profit?
And, when you have a losing trade, do you sit and wait for it to turn around so that you can break-even. But it just never does?
Well, this is how non-profitable traders think. Your natural instincts go against profitable trading.
I'm going to show you how you can re-program your thinking so that you can become a consistent pr... ››› more
- [24 October 2014]
- How Chris went from homeless to a multi-millionaire!
- Today I want to tell you a rags to riches story on how Chris Gardner went from being homeless, to running his own multi-million dollar firm.
The story is called, “The Pursuit of Happyness”.
It did not only inspire me with my life long goals, but also with my trading…
It started, where Chris Gardner nearly lost everything.
His wife left him, he quit his job as a salesman in th... ››› more
- [20 August 2014]
- Find yourself a trading buddy with benefits!
- In the movie Ted, John Bennet had a living Teddy Bear named Ted.
They did everything together their whole lives…
From partying at different clubs, going out everywhere and learning the ropes of life together.
Not to mention, the times they were each other's wing men where they courted some fine ladies…
(Nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
They achieved a lot more together than without ea... ››› more
- [05 June 2014]
- The one thing Usain Bolt, Tiger Woods and Roger Federer can teach you about successful trading!
- Take three of the most famous and highest paid athletes of all time…
Usain Bolt is the man that makes sprinting look easy. He slows down before he reaches the finish line and is still able to smash the world records!
Tiger Woods has been the PGA player of the year a record of 11 times, and the highest paid golfer with a net worth of over R5 Billion!
And Swiss professional tennis player ... ››› more
- [03 June 2014]
- How Nike can make you a better trader
- Nike needs no introduction.
Today it's probably the world's best athletic apparel and footwear company in the world.
To think that in 1988, in a meeting with the Widen & Kennedy advertising agency in 1988, a simple three worded slogan was created…
“Just do it.”
And these three words have been taking the world by storm...
Today I'm going to show you how these three little words... ››› more
- [15 May 2014]
- What can you do to get back into trading after a long holiday?
- April and May have been full of public holidays…
And if you took advantage of them with a relaxing holiday, then getting back into trading can be a daunting task.
In fact, D.G feels exactly the same. Here's what he asked me…
“I've just come back from a relaxing holiday in the Maldives, and now I'm ready to get back in the stock markets.
What can I do to get back into trading aft... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- What traders can learn from weight watchers!
- I have a confession.
During Easter, I took full advantage and decided to pig out on all the chocolate and fast food I could possibly find.
I put on two pathetic kilograms.
If you put on that weight, do you think it will take you a week to lose those two kilograms of fat?
You'll need to diet and exercise for at least a few months, to lose those two kilograms, which took just o... ››› more
- [30 April 2014]
- Why "Sell in May and go away" is one big FAT lie!
- The "Sell in May and go away, then come back again on St Leger day" adage resonates with many investors around the world.
But just because many people believe it, doesn't mean it's true!
I'm going to show you why the old saying is utter-garbage and instead, will show you why I'm buying in May and why you should too!
Let me explain.
Selling in May actually loses you money!
The old a... ››› more
- [16 April 2014]
- Three lessons traders can learn from expert salespeople!
- You may get annoyed when you're sitting down at your favourite restaurant ready to enjoy the evening with your partner until…
A salesperson calls you to try to sell you insurance.
Well don't be, rather listen up!
Because what they have to say can actually help you become a better stock market trader.
Here are the three most important trading lessons every trader should learn fro... ››› more
- [25 March 2014]
- How to find a trading strategy that suits you
- As a trader, you need to take the time to look at what type of trader you are and the approach that is right for you. If you can understand the type of trader you are and what type of trading suits you, you should improve your chances of trading success. Read on to find out how you can improve your trading…
When you trade, the first thing you must understand is that the market is always right,... ››› more
- [18 February 2014]
- First-time trader alert: How to face your emotions head on and learn from them
- When you're a first time trader, it can be hard to take the jump and enter a trade. Equally so, it can be hard to ride out your profits and cut your losses. You're at the liberty of your emotions. But there are a few things you can do to limit this effect on your trading. Let's take a closer look at how best to tackle it…
It can be difficult to take that first step into a trade, Max Munroe in ... ››› more
- [11 February 2014]
- The art of war for traders
- The 'Art of War' was compiled over 2500 years ago by Sun Tzu, a Chinese general and philosopher.
His ideas, methods, analogies and philosophical writings have been carefully studied and practiced for centuries in Asia.
I read the book a couple of years back and since then have realised that, his wisdom and ideas relate to the stock market and trading.
The principles I'm about to reveal t... ››› more
- [29 January 2014]
Watch And Learn