- How to choose the right financial advisor for retirement
- There comes a time in everyone's life when one starts thinking more seriously about retirement.
Whether retirement is quickly approaching and you feel that you are falling behind on your savings, or you want to make sure your retirement savings strategy is on the right track, it's recommended that you get in touch with a financial advisor who can help you choose the most suitable saving and in... ››› more
- [08 October 2014]
- Retirement planning for 30-somethings
- If you're in your thirties, chances are that retirement planning is not one of your priorities. If that is the case, it's time to change your perspective a bit.
Why? Because it's never too early to start saving for retirement. Actually, the sooner you start, the better.
How do you get started?
First of all, it’s completely understandable if you’re still uncertain when it comes to your... ››› more
- [08 October 2014]
- Are you ready to retire?
- Have you asked yourself if you are ready to retire?
Retirement doesn't ask before it comes knocking at your door, so you must be prepared.
Determining whether you have enough money to retire comfortably is the first step. After that, if you still have to catch up on your retirement savings, it's time to take action.
When trying to determine how much you need to retire and how much you hav... ››› more
- [07 October 2014]
- Retirement planning in your 60s
- When you turn 60, retirement seems just around the corner. Although that may be true, it's never too late to prepare for retirement, not even in your 60s.
There are plenty of things to consider once you've reached 60, including how much money you still need to save.
The main question on everyone’s mind once they’ve turned 60 is: do I have enough saved up for retirement?
In order to ... ››› more
- [06 October 2014]
- Five retirement planning mistakes to avoid
- Planning for retirement can become quite frustrating at times, especially if you start saving late or can't afford to save enough each month.
However, you can always play catch up on your savings and you can make sure you don't make the following five mistakes that could ruin your retirement plan.
Retirement mistake #1: Withdrawing money from your retirement account
If you’re in despe... ››› more
- [03 October 2014]
- Retirement planning tips for women
- When it comes to retirement planning, women should be extremely careful. Since they generally work for fewer years and earn less than men do, they need to plan ahead and budget their money even more carefully.
Women can prepare for retirement by doing the following.
Retirement planning tip #1: Understand your retirement needs
Before you start saving for retirement, you need to understand... ››› more
- [01 October 2014]
- What to do after retirement
- Are you excited about retirement? We all want to retire comfortably and be able to afford to do everything our heart desires, but not all of us have this privilege.
Retirement should be the time when you finally get to do whatever you want, when you should feel free and on top of the world.
Whether you have been planning for retirement for a long time or you’re still uncertain what you wan... ››› more
- [29 September 2014]
- Retirement planning strategies in your 40s
- If you're in your 40's, you probably know by now that you should be saving for retirement. Ideally, you should also have a decent amount saved up already for this period.
Many 40-year-olds have a poorly-defined retirement strategy. Perhaps they have been busy making other plans or simply haven't had the time and resources to properly plan for retirement. But if you're already in your 40's, savi... ››› more
- [26 September 2014]
- How to make your retirement nest egg last longer
- Everyone wants to retire comfortably, but many people get stuck somewhere along the way.
Saving enough for retirement takes time, discipline, and sacrifice.
Once you've managed to save enough to live comfortably during retirement, another problem emerges: being able to stretch out your retirement savings so you don't run out of money.
Many retirees are faced with a dilemma: how much of t... ››› more
- [24 September 2014]
- Four best retirement investments
- If you want to live comfortably during retirement, you need to start planning early - the sooner, the better.
Smart investments are crucial in retirement, in order to guarantee a higher income during your golden years.
When building your retirement portfolio, make sure to consider the following four retirement investments.
Retirement investment #1: Safe investments
You always want to... ››› more
- [23 September 2014]
- Four retirement planning strategies for women
- When it comes to saving for retirement, women often feel less prepared than men. Retirement planning is especially difficult for women, since they must work harder to secure the same pension and benefits as men.
How can women better prepare for retirement in order to live comfortably and be financially secure during their golden years?
Here are four retirement strategies that women should con... ››› more
- [22 September 2014]
- How to plan for retirement at any age
- Planning for retirement is something that should be on everyone's mind. However, most people don't think about retirement until they're in their 40s or 50s.
How should you plan for retirement depending on your age? Here are the most important aspects to consider.
In your 20s
When you’re in your 20’s, planning for retirement is on the bottom of your list. But if you want to get a hea... ››› more
- [19 September 2014]
- How much money do you need to retire?
- Many people are clueless when it comes to their retirement savings. They don't know how much money they should save and they keep postponing retirement savings for the future, without considering the consequences.
How can you figure out how much money you need to save for retirement?
Start by determining your current monthly expenses and your net worth. You need to know how much money you’r... ››› more
- [17 September 2014]
- Four ways to take responsibility for your retirement
- Planning for retirement should start when you're young. The quality of your retirement largely depends on the amount of time and energy you put into its planning.
The more responsible you are regarding your retirement planning, the more you can accomplish when you actually retire. Think of everything you dream of doing in your golden years and motivate yourself to save more each month.
Finan... ››› more
- [16 September 2014]
- How to plan for a comfortable retirement
- If everyone would start saving for retirement when they get their first job, we would be able to retire comfortably and not worry about anything. But that is rarely the case - most people fail to plan ahead and find themselves close to retirement with little money saved up.
If you want to retire comfortably and only worry about how you're going to spend all your free time, here are some ways to... ››› more
- [12 September 2014]
Watch And Learn