- How to organize your finances in four easy steps
- We're told that we should learn how to properly manage our finances. Staying organized is a crucial ingredient to achieving financial freedom.
Becoming and staying organized is much easier today than it used to be, because now we have many online tools and mobile tools that help us achieve our financial goals.
Here are four easy ways to organize and stay on top of your finances.
1. Set ... ››› more
- [06 October 2014]
- How to save more and be happy while doing it
- Whether you want to save more money to buy a new house or car, or you want to provide for your children's future or your retirement, you can start right now by implementing a few simple lifestyle changes.
Cut your expenses and save more money each month by following these tips.
1. Save money when you go grocery shopping
Always go to the supermarket prepared. Have a shopping list prepared... ››› more
- [01 October 2014]
- 7 easy ways to save more money today
- For many of us, saving doesn't come easily. We are much more excited to spend money than to save it, that's for sure. But saving doesn't have to be hard work and it doesn't have to feel like a chore.
You can find simple ways to save money every day, if you are open-minded and get into the savings mode.
Here are seven easy ways to save money without changing your lifestyle or feeling deprived... ››› more
- [29 September 2014]
- Money saving tips for moms
- Being a mom is difficult, especially when you have to live on a budget. Adopting a more frugal lifestyle and avoiding unnecessary expenses can help mothers stay on budget.
There are plenty of smart ways to save money as a single or stay-at-home mother who needs to stick to a limited budget.
Check out the following simple tips on how to save more money as a mom.
1. Buy in bulk and buy ge... ››› more
- [23 September 2014]
- Five of the biggest retail markups
- Do you know that you are getting ripped off at the supermarket, at the coffee shop around the corner, and at your favorite clothing retailers?
If you weren't sure how much retailers mark up their products, here are five products with ridiculously inflated prices that you should watch out for.
Retail markup #1: Bottled water
Bottled water is one of the worst offenders, with a price mark-... ››› more
- [22 September 2014]
- Five ways to save money on food
- Want to make saving money a priority from now on? Then start with your groceries. The average family throws away lots of food every month and ends up wasting money that could have been used for better purposes or put into savings.
How can you begin saving more money each month on food? Here are five simple tips to get you started.
1. Create a weekly budget for food
One of the easies... ››› more
- [19 September 2014]
- Four bad spending habits you need to quit now
- Do you consider yourself a big spender although your budget doesn't necessarily allow it? If you costantantly find yourself spending more than you had planned and exceeding the budget, then it's time to pause and reflect.
Maybe you don't even realize that you have a spending problem - you just think that money is never enough.
The good news is that there are various ways to discipline yoursel... ››› more
- [18 September 2014]
- How to trick yourself into saving more money
- Let's face it: saving is not fun. If you're not used to saving, it can seem like you're depriving yourself.
You could save more money each month if you simply tricked your brain into putting aside more money.
How can you trick yourself into saving more money each month?
Here are a few sneaky ways to save more without making it seem like an impossible task.
1. Stash it away in an enve... ››› more
- [17 September 2014]
- Five reasons you're not saving enough
- Saving money isn't easy. Most of us dread the idea of saving money; we would much rather spend it. If we're not careful enough, though, we could end up moneyless in case of an emergency or every time an unexpected expense comes up.
All of us make mistakes when it comes to managing our finances and most of us don't save nearly enough as we should.
Here are five possible reasons why you’re no... ››› more
- [12 September 2014]
- Money management tips for the newly employed
- When you get your first job, you may be tempted to spend your first salary within the first two days. Without proper financial planning knowledge and if you're not careful, you can go on living from paycheck to paycheck for the rest of your life.
If you want to gain financial freedom and never deal with money-related stress, learn the basics of money management right now.
Money management tip... ››› more
- [11 September 2014]
- 10 proven ways to save more money
- If you find yourself buried in debt or if you've realized you are spending too much money each month and have decided to be more frugal, there are many smart ways to save more money.
I encourage you to consider saving more money each month, not only for your sake, but for your entire family's well-being.
Having a solid savings account will take off the pressure of coming up with quick cash in... ››› more
- [08 September 2014]
- If you're cash rich, should you just keep it in the bank letting inflation nibble away at it, or could you put it to better use?
- Sitting on a lot of cash in the bank can be a comfort. But, are you letting your money waste away as inflation bites?
What should you do if you have an ample stash of cash?
Let's take a closer look…
You should always hold some cash
Holding cash makes perfect sense when you need it in the near future, Marc Lichtenfeld in Investment U explains. For example, if you’re saving a depo... ››› more
- [05 September 2014]
- Five tips to avoid overspending
- Do you find that you are spending way too much money each month? Do you secretly wish you could be more of a saver than a spender? Perhaps it's time to carefully analyze your spending habits and make some changes.
Lack of financial planning and overspending can put your future in jeopardy. That's why it's important to keep your spending in check and stick to a monthly budget.
Here are five i... ››› more
- [04 September 2014]
- Four financial planning tips for people in their 30s
- When you turn 30, your world turns upside down. You are no longer in your twenties and you feel like you are too old, too soon.
But being in your 30s isn't bad at all. It's actually a time when you can invest in your future and plan wisely ahead.
If you haven’t given financial planning much thought in your twenties, now is the time to consider your options more seriously. Now is the time t... ››› more
- [03 September 2014]
- Best things to buy in September
- September is here and you can already find more people in stores. This month comes with its own shopping deals, which you should take advantage of in order to save more money.
What type of merchandise should you consider buying this spring? Here are some of the best September deals.
If you’re planning a vacation soon, now is a great time to purchase luggage. It’s in betwee... ››› more
- [01 September 2014]
Watch And Learn