- What can you learn from one of history's greatest football managers?
- • Married to Manchester United
• The obsession to win
• Discipline - The key to success
With 49 trophies, Sir Alex Fergusson is one of football’s greatest managers.
With his most recent book, Leading Sir Alex Ferguson gave us an insider’s view of his winning ways as manager of both Manchester United and Aberdeen.
So, what can sports bettors, like us le... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Where else can you get a 35% return a year on your money?
- About 10 years ago, I gave up with investing. The returns were just too slow for my liking.
And so, trading took over a big portion of my life.
Now as you know by now I'm a trader by heart. But I also understand that I need to diversify my money for the future. Why? Well, it's better to grow my retirement kitty with multiple streams of income, rather than with just one or two.
With the st... ››› more
- [08 June 2017]
- How to cure yourself from “recency bias” before you kill your account
- Ben started to dabble in the Forex market.
He's just bought the Australian dollar versus the American dollar for the third time.
And just pocketed R10,000 from his R5,000 portfolio.
He's on a winning streak.
Ben feels that trading is the quickest key to his financial freedom.
Aaah, the jubilation! The smell of sea sand, while he hears the crashing of the waves.
Retirement here we... ››› more
- [31 May 2017]
- Boost your bankroll with this simple equation
- Maths is your best friend when it comes to sports betting, but I am not trying to scare you with trigonometry or the Analytic Continuation of the Factorial.
I have no idea what those are and to be honest if it doesn't put money in my bank account, I don't care.
However, there are some mathematical equations worth knowing about, and some that are just plain crucial to the long-term success of... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- This powerful trading indicator predicts an all-time high on the JSE!
- I've been waiting for this for three years!
If you go look at the JSE All Share Top 40 Index, you'll see it's been going nowhere.
But us traders have been watching a very powerful indicator. This indicator shows us that momentum on the Index is picking up.
And finally, the buy signal has confirmed!
The JSE-ALSI has been lining up for a strong rally. In fact, I expect the JSE-ALSI will ... ››› more
- [08 May 2017]
- Being a slapgat can destroy your trading account!
- Picture this…
You're lying on your comfy couch watching Billions on TV.
You have your laptop on your lap, eating Big Corn Bites while drinking a beer.
You have your trading platform in front of you and you're taking trades, hoping to make some moola for the night.
Aaaah the life!
If you thought this was a perfect way to trade to your financial freedom, then prepare to be financially... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Here's why Rugby Handicaps yield a better return
- I love my Rugby…
I truly do.
However, in saying that, I cannot seem to find any value in betting on the final outcome of the game.
This doesn't mean I have given up on betting on one of my favourite sports, it just means I have to look elsewhere to find value.
In doing so I have found just that.
Let me explain…
Betting on Rugby - and finding value
Let’s look on... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- Last year this stock rallied over 60% in less than 7 months and now it could do it again
- **Trade Alert: What to Invest in NOW**
After an almost meteoric rise in share price, this small cap's share price has come back to earth.
And it's time to buy again.
You see this share has fallen from an all-time high of R16.99 on 31 October 2016 to R10.60 where it is today.
That's a similar price to a year ago, where it rallied over 65% in less than 7 months. And it did a similar thing... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- Your Facebook Q&A for the week!
- We've recently hit over 13,000 likes on Facebook.
Thank you for all of the support and most of all, interaction.
Trading Tips Facebook is the one platform we can post brand new developments as they happen on the net.
Whether it be:
~ An interest rate hike decision
~ Firing of a reputable minister
~ Or even a friendly strike for the change needed in our country
This Facebook page is ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- Profit Alert! Why this one line tells me Brent Crude Oil is going up
- Fun times we're living in.
We have two scenarios with oil in South Africa.
Oil goes up in price and the petrol price goes up.
Oil goes down in price and the petrol price STILL goes up.
So clearly, no matter which way the oil price goes, we are still going to pay higher petrol prices.
But there are ways to profit from the oil price, by just using one simple line.
Today I'm going to... ››› more
- [11 April 2017]
- Here's the exact strategy that has banked my Forex Trader subscribers a 52% gain in just one day!
- Let me sum up what I'm about to reveal today…
A report that contains the strategy that I've used for over 13 years to make a second income trading the markets.
And it's all revealed in the Six Forex Profit Patterns report.
I'm writing about it today, because of the countless questions I'm getting in my mail box every week.
Timon what strategy can I use to trade Forex?
• I want to ... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- “We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning”
- This year has really kicked off on a profitable note.
Red Hot Storm Trader is up seven winning trades in a row with a 174.35% cumulative gains. And The Winning Streak is up 8.76 points with a 67% cumulative gain.
Over the weekend, I was reading over the questions you've been asking.
And then I saw something very interesting.
Instead of my subscribers pumping questions on the Investors... ››› more
- [28 March 2017]
- Buy this fast-growing Money Manager before it rallies 32%
- I banked returns of 100%, 225% and 585% on this Money Manager before and it's time to do it again.
You see, I first bought a boat load of this company's shares for my clients when it IPO'd in 2014 at R3.05, followed by purchases all the way up to a little over R9.00. I started selling as it rallied above R16 and made them phenomenal returns in a very short period. We are still holding a small p... ››› more
- [23 March 2017]
- My first gold prediction for 2017
- For years we've been reading some ridiculous gold predictions from experts. And when I say experts, I'm talking about the TOP banking analysts around the world.
“Gold is going to $6,000 in the next three years” “You can expect the gold price to go up 15,000% from here”
At that time gold was trading at $1,719, when these predictions were made. And guess what? Today gold is trading at ... ››› more
- [22 March 2017]
Watch And Learn