- The ALSI 40 sideways trend is over and there's a great trade lining up
- Last year in almost every webinar I gave with Red Hot Storm Trader, I always spoke about where the ALSI 40 (All Share Index Top 40 Companies) was at.
Basically, the entire year I said that the index was going one way.
In fact, the ALSI40 started at 44,500 and ended the year at 44,500.
So you can say, the index went nowhere.
But the index has finally broken out of this side... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- Two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex trade
- There's no feeling like this…
You have money in your Forex account. You have your strategy written down in front of you.
And finally, this is it…
You're about to take your first trade…
You put in your entry, stop loss and take profit level and then…
You have no idea how much money to deposit.
Find out about the two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex... ››› more
- [28 February 2017]
- Forget about paying expensive software for trading Forex when you can have everything for free!
- I'm often asked “What is the best Forex software to buy?”
And I always tell them the same answer.
None - You don't have to pay anything, when you can gain access to trading platforms for FREE.
Let me explain…
The trading platform that all the pros use, is yours for FREE
Whether you’ve just started trading Forex, or you’ve dabbled a bit now and then, there are ... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 4 - How Splitting and Doubling Down can increase your size of a big pay-out
- Today we'll learn advanced techniques, Splitting and Doubling Down, just two of the best ways the player can use to increase the size of their bet.
Knowing how to use these two options will greatly increase your chances of winning more and more.
So here are the basic guidelines you'll need to know about Doubling Down and Splitting.
Doubling Down to increase your betting size
... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 3 - Strategies to beat the house
- Head to your local casino, and you'll be able to observe human emotion at its basic.
You'll be able to spot those who have won and those who have lost.
You will normally spot the losers, they're the ones who are keeping track of which roulette numbers have come up and try convince themselves that there is a hidden pattern.
They also have a tendency to blame bad luck when they lose.
As th... ››› more
- [16 February 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 2 - When to hit, stand and win
- Last week I introduced you to the basics of Blackjack, now I'm going to show you exactly when to hit and stand.
But first it's vital to understand that the players aren't trying to beat each other, like you'd do in poker, but each player is trying to beat the dealer.
So never worry about the player's hand sitting next to you, always keep your attention on the dealer.
Now pay close atte... ››› more
- [09 February 2017]
- Claim your FREE Forex Trading Journal to track your success in 2017
- Trading your own account and owning a business is no different.
You need to keep track of your financial records to see how your business is performing.
This way you'll be able to monitor and manage it better for your success.
I want to give you a Forex Trading Journal today. So you can keep track of your Forex success in 2017.
Why should you have a Forex Journal with you at all... ››› more
- [08 February 2017]
- The school of Blackjack: Part 1 - How to beat the casino
- Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be introducing you to the popular casino game known as Blackjack.
Why Blackjack over Poker? Or even Roulette?
Well the simple answer is, it's the one casino game the house has the least control over the outcome.
It's also the game that can help you pocket a decent amount of money, in a short time.
For example, last week, I managed to turn R200 in... ››› more
- [01 February 2017]
- Here's your kick in the butt!
- Do you believe that January 2017 is almost over? It feels like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year to come.
And now, we're about to enter February! You know that feeling when you plan to do something and then you postpone it.
Well sometimes we need that kick in the butt to actually do it.
And that's why I am going to present the first Forex 101 Workshop 2017 early in February to g... ››› more
- [27 January 2017]
- Goldfields and the three profitable bears
- On 20 January 2017 Friday evening, Donald J Trump became the 45th president of the United States.
We saw the markets welcome the transition of power. But we also know the sentiment is fickle as weather.
In today's Trading Tips, and in honour of his inauguration, I want to look at three bearish (downside) trading set ups and one safe-haven gold trade.
These companies may ... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- Enjoyed your holiday? Here's how to get back into the swing of trading
- The last few weeks have been filled with public holidays…
And if you were able to spend time with the family, eat, enjoy a few relaxing days on the couch, eat some more and stay away from your computer, then perfect.
I'm going to tell you now…
It can be very disorientating to get back into the swing of trading and work again.
Here's what you should do.
Three steps to ... ››› more
- [24 January 2017]
- The lazy trader's way to profits
- When I say trader what do you think about?
How about a stressed out guy with over four screens, screaming every time he gets in and out of a trade?
How about a guy who's pulling his hair out at the thought that he's losing his wealth very quickly?
How about a guy that has tons of charts, calculators and pieces of paper on his desk to do complicated maths sums with his trades?
This couldn'... ››› more
- [24 November 2016]
- Timon, can you help me turn my money into millions?
- I must say… I'm very impressed with the level of questions I'm getting from you lately.
It's taking Trading Tips to a whole new level of trading professionalism.
And I couldn't be prouder of having you on board.
Just two years ago, I received very easy trading questions that you could find the answers on Google. But lately they have been in-depth questions that has required me to apply... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- He was bullied but still won the table of $27.8 million
- I've been watching the World Series Poker lately.
There was one match that really got me on the edge of my seat.
It was the most intense ALL-IN poker hand I've ever seen.
It got to the point where it was between Will Kassouf and Griffin Benger.
In short: Will Kassouf was using a bullying technique to Griffin and other poker players by ridiculing them. Griffin told Will it was “verbal... ››› more
- [21 November 2016]
- Play poker like 007 with these three easy tips
- When Daniel Craig first starred as James Bond in the much anticipated 007 film “Casino Royale”, The mission was to out-play the bad guy in a poker game.
Not only did the much loved hero win the poker game, but he did so with the famous class and style the James Bond character is known for.
So how can you outwit and outsmart your mates in your next poker game?
Read on to find out.
... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
Watch And Learn