- Revealed: The biggest trading scam of the century
- One of my ongoing quests in life, is to find the scams that are losing traders and investors all their money.
At least once a week, I Google this exact phrase.
“How to get rich quick with trading?"
You'll be surprised at the number of unregistered companies and individuals there are, trying to swindle people's hard earned money.
But the scam I want to talk to you about today is the B... ››› more
- [19 July 2016]
- How the late Muhammad Ali can help with your trading success!
- We have lost yet another legend.
Not only was Muhammad Ali a former Olympic gold medallist and first fighter to win the world heavyweight title three times, he was also an inspiring, controversial and outspoken figure for life and for racial pride.
Sure, sometimes he did sound a bit overconfident and cocky. But that's what made him the success he was.
One of my hobbies in life is to fo... ››› more
- [30 June 2016]
- How Timon Rossolimos is helping his readers avoid costly trading mistakes
- Imagine how Timon Rossolimos, the head of the Trading Desk here at FSPInvest must feel like after reading these comments from his subscribers...
“I learn more from your service than anything else I subscribe to.” Debra K
“As a complete beginner trader, I really appreciate your clear and concise explanations.” - Stefan R
“I have subscribed to several services about trading and y... ››› more
- [17 June 2016]
- Long or short - How to profit from the rise and the fall!
- The JSE's performance over the last seven days has been dismal to say the least. It's down 3.22% and nobody seems to know when it's going to stop.
Every major sector on the JSE has decreased taking the shares down with it.
Financials - Down 1.53%
Resources - Decreased 1.79%
Industrials - Fell 1.12%
Gold mining - Tanked 4.12%
But despite this poor performance, there are opportunities... ››› more
- [15 June 2016]
- Gold might be going up, but don't even think about buying these gold stocks!
- Over the last two months we've seen the gold price trickle from its low at $1,053 to $1,292 an ounce.
South African investors worldwide are piling into gold stocks.
This is a big problem according to my analysis.
You see, South Africa might have been the world's biggest gold producer, but not anymore!
In 1970, South Africa produced over 67.7% of the world's gold production.
But now it... ››› more
- [03 June 2016]
- Which trading platforms are the best for inexperienced traders?
- I thought you may be interested in these recent trading questions I received on our www.investorsclub.co.za
Remember, I'm always here to help, when you have a question.
• Do you recommend we adjust our stop losses?
• Who are the best brokers?
• How much money do you need to start with Forex trading?
• Could you verify my analysis of the GBP/USD chart?
Q: Do you recommend we adj... ››› more
- [03 June 2016]
- 3 CFD strategies to help you trade a volatile market…
- Last week, we published the kind of recommendation I prefer not to put into the public domain.
• First, it was a short-recommendation.
• Second it was a short-recommendation on an established, stable and, what most people would consider, blue-chip company.
• Third, it used a fairly advanced trading instrument that's often misunderstood by the general public.
But, in spite of these ... ››› more
- [23 May 2016]
- I only publish a short/sell idea once in a blue moon
- Gary Booysen, Rand Swiss Portfolio manager, and professional trader, has just uncovered a powerful short-term short-trading profit opportunity for you in South Africa's telecoms sector. If you're interested in taking on the risks involved with shorting geared trading instruments - in exchange for the massive gains up for grabs - then you will want to read on for Gary's full technical analysis on t... ››› more
- [12 May 2016]
- Three key factors that may cause a little turbulence when you trade Forex
- Losing money when you trade, is inevitable. It's impossible to always predict with certainty what the Forex market will do. Especially when you're dealing with a $5.3 trillion a day industry. But what if I told you that if you know how to recognise these three factors, you can control the market turbulence. Let's get to it. Factor #1: Most Forex traders ignore unpredictable events, which can shake... ››› more
- [03 May 2016]
- Don't get caught by the “casino traps”
- Dear Trading Tips reader,
Casinos are entertainment centres unlike any other.
The cost of admission is not fixed and it looks to prey on the weak minded, taking them for everything they have.
Like you're lured into a trap, casinos employ simple tactics to keep you longer and spending more.
The thing is though, you could fall for these same traps when you're caught up in the excitement ... ››› more
- [28 April 2016]
- Never trade these currency pairs
- When you first open your trading account, you'll see different currencies with numbers and colours flashing before your eyes. It's like being at a casino, I tell you. It can be quite overwhelming at first, trying to focus on what to do next with your Forex trades. So today I want to share with you one of the most important lessons I learned early on in my career. And that is a certain type of curr... ››› more
- [26 April 2016]
- 99% of South Africans expect downside for the rand - Here's why I don't
- Ask any South African. “Where do you think the rand is going next” You'll probably hear answers like I've been hearing, “The rand is going down the drain”, “going to hell, “going to S#^t” But not me! Today I'm going against 99% of what South Africans say, as I expect the rand to go up from here.
Read on to see why…
I haven’t made a wrong prediction yet!
I joined FSPInvest.... ››› more
- [25 April 2016]
- Can you turn R30,000 into R60,000 in one month trading Forex?
- Back in 2003, I had such ridiculous expectations when I first started out trading. I thought I could turn R30,000 into R60,000 rand in just one month. I was at a stage in my life where ego controlled my trading decisions. Because I had this incredible power to trade on the stock market, I felt like a trading emperor. I imagined I never had to work another day in my life! But in the first two years... ››› more
- [14 April 2016]
- What is Binary Options and should you invest in them?
- I receive scores of questions from investors every week. But out of all of them there's one that I think you have to look at:
“Hi Francois, I'm retiring in a month and I want to invest some money in Binary Options. Is it worth it? I don't have any knowledge of it at all.”
What are binary options?
A binary option is a kind of option where you put down money to make a fixed return if... ››› more
- [06 April 2016]
- The Eurozone Debt Crisis - The next stock market crash Part 3 of 3
- Click on the play button below to watch part three of The Eurozone Debt Crisis ... ››› more
- [04 April 2016]
Watch And Learn