- Don't get caught by the “casino traps”
- Dear Trading Tips reader,
Casinos are entertainment centres unlike any other.
The cost of admission is not fixed and it looks to prey on the weak minded, taking them for everything they have.
Like you're lured into a trap, casinos employ simple tactics to keep you longer and spending more.
The thing is though, you could fall for these same traps when you're caught up in the excitement ... ››› more
- [28 April 2016]
- Never trade these currency pairs
- When you first open your trading account, you'll see different currencies with numbers and colours flashing before your eyes. It's like being at a casino, I tell you. It can be quite overwhelming at first, trying to focus on what to do next with your Forex trades. So today I want to share with you one of the most important lessons I learned early on in my career. And that is a certain type of curr... ››› more
- [26 April 2016]
- 99% of South Africans expect downside for the rand - Here's why I don't
- Ask any South African. “Where do you think the rand is going next” You'll probably hear answers like I've been hearing, “The rand is going down the drain”, “going to hell, “going to S#^t” But not me! Today I'm going against 99% of what South Africans say, as I expect the rand to go up from here.
Read on to see why…
I haven’t made a wrong prediction yet!
I joined FSPInvest.... ››› more
- [25 April 2016]
- Can you turn R30,000 into R60,000 in one month trading Forex?
- Back in 2003, I had such ridiculous expectations when I first started out trading. I thought I could turn R30,000 into R60,000 rand in just one month. I was at a stage in my life where ego controlled my trading decisions. Because I had this incredible power to trade on the stock market, I felt like a trading emperor. I imagined I never had to work another day in my life! But in the first two years... ››› more
- [14 April 2016]
- What is Binary Options and should you invest in them?
- I receive scores of questions from investors every week. But out of all of them there's one that I think you have to look at:
“Hi Francois, I'm retiring in a month and I want to invest some money in Binary Options. Is it worth it? I don't have any knowledge of it at all.”
What are binary options?
A binary option is a kind of option where you put down money to make a fixed return if... ››› more
- [06 April 2016]
- The Eurozone Debt Crisis - The next stock market crash Part 3 of 3
- Click on the play button below to watch part three of The Eurozone Debt Crisis ... ››› more
- [04 April 2016]
- For the first time in three years - I see upside for the rand!
- Normally when I write about the rand, I expect the rand value to drop big time.
• In 2013, I told you how the rand was going from R9.00 to R10.50 to the dollar.
• In 2015, I showed you how the rand was going from 11.00 to R16.00 to the dollar
• And now I'm about to reveal where I expect the rand to go from R16.00
Fortunately over the years, every time I made a rand prediction it worked ... ››› more
- [22 March 2016]
- In fifteen minutes, I guarantee you'll improve your Forex winners by 50%
- Traders must limit their losses and protect their winning trades. But the problem is this:
They work on convoluted methods with complex formulas, numbers and unnecessary calculations.
But it doesn't have to be so complicated.
I'm going to show you how to limit your losses and improve your win rate by 50%. Best of all, it will only take you 15 minutes to understand how to use it.
Here's... ››› more
- [08 March 2016]
- The Forex 101 DVD is ready for you to watch!
- On Saturday FSPInvest and Timon Rossolimos Hosted the Forex 101 Workshop for 2016...
Here's what a few attendees had to say about their experience:
“This has taken my trading to a different and positive direction. Timon made it easy for me” – Thsepo
“I came here not having a clue. And now I know the business” TK Mushabela
“Looking forward for the Forex 102 W... ››› more
- [23 February 2016]
- Oh dear…
- If you've been reading Trading Tips (TradingTipsSA.co.za) regularly, by now you should have:
• Essential trading rules to not blow your trading portfolio
• A few profitable trading strategies to follow
• Tips on how to boost your trading success
But where on earth do you find the money to start using these tips to trade for your
I'm going to address this issue today so yo... ››› more
- [15 February 2016]
- “How can I save some money every month to trade Forex?"
- First, I want to thank you for your questions on the Investors club. Every question you ask, helps me get an idea on what you need to trade more successfully. This year I want to make sure I answer as many of your burning questions as possible. And starting today, I thought we'd address this question from Markus.
“How can I save some money every month to trade Forex?"
Freeing up money to trad... ››› more
- [10 February 2016]
- These four profit sucking costs could ruin you as a trader
- You read all about the wonderful profit opportunities that are in the market. And I'm sure in your mind or on paper, you know exactly what shares you want to pile in for the year. But there's still one tiny little thing missing. It's the one thing that salesman, brokers and even your friends forget to tell you about. The four hidden costs of trading. And today, I'm going to break these costs down ... ››› more
- [05 February 2016]
- The 12 most important trading tips from 12 years of trading!
- A day does not go by where I haven't learnt something about trading.
It's more dynamic than you'll ever imagine.
You see, every year there's an influx of new information feeding the market,
• Political and economical influences
• New opportunities to trade
And with each factor that influences the markets, changes the trading envir... ››› more
- [05 February 2016]
- Did you know you can buy low, sell high and still make a loss?
- I can't think of anything more frustrating than this.
You buy a stock at a low price - the price goes up and hits your take profit. But you still end up taking a pitiful loss.
This happens more often than you think.
Read on to discover how not to make this mistake ever again.
Here’s how a share can go up in your favour and you still make a loss?
Let’s say you buy 11 Sasol stocks ... ››› more
- [03 February 2016]
- Sceptical Sam's sole goal was to prove my Forex strategy wrong - But he ended up growing his portfolio by 30%
- Sam attended my Forex 101 Workshop last year. On the day, I gave him a profitable Forex strategy I've used over the last 12 years. At the end of the workshop, Sam came to me with the stink eye. He didn't believe it was that easy to make money from the Forex markets. That night he went home with the sole goal to prove my strategy wrong. Last week I got an email from Sam with good news. He told me h... ››› more
- [01 February 2016]
Watch And Learn