Best Stocks To Buy
- Macron wins French election, settles markets - Two to buy and one to sell
- US markets closed at record highs on Friday, helped by technology stocks like Apple, Facebook and Google. The strength of the US markets is filtering through to other developed markets and the victory by Emmanuel Macron in the French elections eliminates one more hurdle. Improving global sentiment bodes well for the weeks ahead.
The rise in technology stocks is playing out nicely for our inve... ››› more
- [09 May 2017]
- If you bought Lifecare Health two weeks ago, you'd be up 27% - Two to buy and one to sell
- Global markets are watching developments around the French elections for direction. Once again, a far-right candidate, with radical views is the underdog and has the potential to create a shock to the status quo.
Emmanuel Marcon is leading Marine Le Pen after the first round, both candidates have offered to hold referendums on remaining part of the European Union.
The US earnings season k... ››› more
- [25 April 2017]
- Valentines Stocks! + 3 to buy and 1 to sell
- The state of our nation
A strong rally on Friday reversed losses on the JSE and helped the Top 40 close the week up 0,75%. Financials gained 2% while Industrials and Resources were marginally higher.
Markets continued to respond positively to the Trump administration's rhetoric, particularly regarding lower taxes. Data from China and Japan supported the market rally. The Nikkei rose 2,5% a... ››› more
- [16 February 2017]
- The state of our nation + 3 to buy and 2 to sell
- The JSE Top 40 closed the week down 1,5%.
Higher commodity prices; Gold, Silver and Brent Oil were up more than 2%, while Platinum managed 1,6%. These were not enough to save the Resources Index (down 3%) from a stronger Rand. Industrials and Financials were also softer.
Anglogold up 9,3% and Harmony 9,5% responding to a firmer Gold Price (up 2,5%).
PSG rallied 6%, see comment below. ... ››› more
- [08 February 2017]
- Use the CODE filter to uncover the best stocks to buy
- You want to make money investing in stocks. And this means uncovering the stocks that give your investment the best chance of growth.
So how can you find the best stocks to buy?
Read on to find out…
What to look for when searching for the best stocks
Research is your starting point. You need to read a lot, look at company SENS announcements and find out who the big investors are i... ››› more
- [08 October 2015]
- The easiest way to discover the best stocks to buy
- With nearly 400 listings, it's not easy trying to find the best investment opportunities on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
So how can you whittle down through all the listings to find the stocks with the best future potential, the best chance of gains and know what price you should buy at?
It's easier than you may think…
An investment strategy that works
Joshua Benton is an inve... ››› more
- [02 October 2015]
Watch And Learn