- What can you learn from one of history's greatest football managers?
- • Married to Manchester United
• The obsession to win
• Discipline - The key to success
With 49 trophies, Sir Alex Fergusson is one of football’s greatest managers.
With his most recent book, Leading Sir Alex Ferguson gave us an insider’s view of his winning ways as manager of both Manchester United and Aberdeen.
So, what can sports bettors, like us le... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Boost your bankroll with this simple equation
- Maths is your best friend when it comes to sports betting, but I am not trying to scare you with trigonometry or the Analytic Continuation of the Factorial.
I have no idea what those are and to be honest if it doesn't put money in my bank account, I don't care.
However, there are some mathematical equations worth knowing about, and some that are just plain crucial to the long-term success of... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- Here's why Rugby Handicaps yield a better return
- I love my Rugby…
I truly do.
However, in saying that, I cannot seem to find any value in betting on the final outcome of the game.
This doesn't mean I have given up on betting on one of my favourite sports, it just means I have to look elsewhere to find value.
In doing so I have found just that.
Let me explain…
Betting on Rugby - and finding value
Let’s look on... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 2 - When to hit, stand and win
- Last week I introduced you to the basics of Blackjack, now I'm going to show you exactly when to hit and stand.
But first it's vital to understand that the players aren't trying to beat each other, like you'd do in poker, but each player is trying to beat the dealer.
So never worry about the player's hand sitting next to you, always keep your attention on the dealer.
Now pay close atte... ››› more
- [09 February 2017]
Watch And Learn