Christopher Ammon, Head Tipster, The Winning Streak
- Don't be a victim of the Monte Carlo fallacy
- In 1913, a roulette table in a Monte Carlo casino had black come up 26 times in a row.
After the 15th black, gamblers from all over the casino started to pile on to red, assuming the chances of yet another black was out of the question.
Guess what, many people lost a lot of money, this illustrates the irrational belief that one spin somehow or another influences the next.
Let me explainâ€... ››› more
- [05 April 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 2 - When to hit, stand and win
- Last week I introduced you to the basics of Blackjack, now I'm going to show you exactly when to hit and stand.
But first it's vital to understand that the players aren't trying to beat each other, like you'd do in poker, but each player is trying to beat the dealer.
So never worry about the player's hand sitting next to you, always keep your attention on the dealer.
Now pay close atte... ››› more
- [09 February 2017]
- The school of Blackjack: Part 1 - How to beat the casino
- Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be introducing you to the popular casino game known as Blackjack.
Why Blackjack over Poker? Or even Roulette?
Well the simple answer is, it's the one casino game the house has the least control over the outcome.
It's also the game that can help you pocket a decent amount of money, in a short time.
For example, last week, I managed to turn R200 in... ››› more
- [01 February 2017]
- *Spoiler Alert* Who will sit on the Iron Throne?
- After the ending of season six's Game of Thrones, fans around the world are asking one complicated question.
â€śWho will end up sitting on the Iron Throne?â€ť - Think you know the answer?
If so, you could end up pocketing anything from 150% to upwards of 900% on a single bet.
You can bet on who will end up sitting on the Iron Throne and pocket a decent return from arguably the ... ››› more
- [23 January 2017]
- How I use â€śPoisson Distributionâ€ť to successfully predict winning soccer outcomes
- Every weekend myself and a couple of mates from work head over to our local sports bar, where we catch the lunch time Barclays Premier League game that day.
The afternoon always starts out the same, with great debate and the odd bet or two.
The most common friendly bet we place is the goal outcome for that game. But, here's something they don't know I have.
It's helped me with the goal ou... ››› more
- [13 December 2016]
- Play poker like 007 with these three easy tips
- When Daniel Craig first starred as James Bond in the much anticipated 007 film â€śCasino Royaleâ€ť, The mission was to out-play the bad guy in a poker game.
Not only did the much loved hero win the poker game, but he did so with the famous class and style the James Bond character is known for.
So how can you outwit and outsmart your mates in your next poker game?
Read on to find out.
... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- How to make money off America's favourite past time
- The NFL is one of America's favourite past times.
Now I know you're probably not all too familiar with the game, since we are a proud Rugby nation.
But I know for a fact that any sports bettor is looking for that one edge against the book makers
So from The Winning Streak Team, I want to show you how you can make money from America's favourite sport.
So let's start at the beginning
... ››› more
- [20 October 2016]
- Will the next sports empire be built on e-sports?
- As a traditional sports bettor, betting on e-sports seems a little out of the ordinary and to be honest a little out of my comfort zone.
So when a college friend of mine suggested that the next big sporting empire wasn't exactly your traditional sport, I became intrigued.
Being a little into gaming myself, playing your traditional sporting games on console, such as FIFA, NBA and even the NFL... ››› more
- [22 September 2016]
- 1 + 2 = 4 The best part of doubling up
- Dear Trading Tips reader,
I was recently in a heated debate about the advantage of doubling up on bets rather than taking them one at a time.
With betting there is ALWAYS an element of risk and uncertainty.
The job of our team is to minimize that risk while maximizing the profit potential for our customers.
And the way we do that is by using parlays to achieve better odds while minimiz... ››› more
- [15 September 2016]
- Placing your first sports bet is as easy as 1, 2 and 3
- What stops a lot of beginners placing their first bet is the simple fact they don't understand the betting platform.
Fear not, as I have three simple to follow steps that will allow you to place your first winning bet.
Read on to discover how you could start earning a second income, watching your favourite sporting events. Â
These Forex t... ››› more
- [05 August 2016]