- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #4
- It's been a fascinating journey over the last few weeks.
You've seen why I enjoy trading these currency pairs the most:
Today, I'm going to reveal my fourth favourite currency pair.
Let's get to it…
Currency Pair #4: The Swiss Franc (USD/CHF)
The USD/CHF is an abbreviation for the U.S dollar against the Swiss Franc. This is the official legal t... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #2:
- In the previous article, I told you I was going to reveal my four favourite currency pairs to trade and when to trade them.
Today, I'll reveal the second fantastic currency pair…
Fantastic currency #2: The Japanese Yen (USD/JPY)
This currency pair has to be the most traded currency out of the whole of Asia.
Not only that, but it’s one of the seven most traded cur... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #1
- I've broken these fantastic currency pairs to trade, into four articles.
You'll be receiving them in your inbox in the next few weeks.
They are the four best currencies that have helped me bank my Forex Trader subscribers double digit gains.
I'm also going to talk about the best times to trade these currencies.
Let's get into it!
Currency pair #1: The Australian Dollar / US ... ››› more
- [12 January 2017]
- This week: Top currency pairs and why you need a watch list
- I just want to let you know…
Being subscribed to Trading Tips, I cater to all levels of traders.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Today I'm going to tackle a couple of advanced questions that YOU have asked me on the Investorsclub.co.za.
If you feel you're not ready to read this level of trading, then save this email and save it for a future date. Because it's important.
Every... ››› more
- [03 November 2016]
- How to understand “currency pairs”, in a way you'll never forget
- Pips, strength, weakness, ZAR, USD!
If you've watched Bloomberg, CNBC or sky news, it can be a daunting task to try and understand all of these jargon Forex terms.
But what If I could show you how to understand these currency pairs in a way you'll never forget it.
I'm not going to bore you with too much information. In fact, one chart is all we need to make sure you remember how to und... ››› more
- [08 September 2016]
- Never trade these currency pairs
- When you first open your trading account, you'll see different currencies with numbers and colours flashing before your eyes. It's like being at a casino, I tell you. It can be quite overwhelming at first, trying to focus on what to do next with your Forex trades. So today I want to share with you one of the most important lessons I learned early on in my career. And that is a certain type of curr... ››› more
- [26 April 2016]
- Forex 101: The best currencies to trade
- If you've decided that you want to trade forex, one of the first things you'll have to decide is which currencies you're going to trade.
Whilst the idea of trading currencies from far flung countries may appeal, it's important to weigh up the best currencies to trade.
So which currencies should you stick to?
Read on to find out…
The currencies you should trade
The t... ››› more
- [10 November 2015]
- Forex 101: How currency pairs work
- If you decide to trade forex, one of the first things you'll come across is that currencies come in pairs.
You can't trade a currency in isolation, you always trade it with another currency.
So how do currency pairs work? And what does a currency pair tell you?
Read on to find out more…
An introduction to currency pairs
The value of one currency is always relative to th... ››› more
- [05 November 2015]
- Forex trading basics: How to pick the best currencies to trade
- When you first start delving into forex trading, you'll see the vast number of different currencies that you can potentially trade.
But when it comes down to placing trades, you should stick to a select few.
So what currencies should you trade? And what currencies should you avoid?
Read on to find out…
How to decide what currencies to trade
With forex trading, one crucial aspec... ››› more
- [10 April 2015]
- Forex trading guide: The spread of currency pairs explained
- Just like when you trade shares on the stock market, there's a spread between buy and sell prices on the forex market.
So what exactly is the spread? Why is there a spread? And what impact does the spread have on your forex trading?
Let's take a closer look…
The ins and outs of the spread of currency pairs
If you’re new to forex trading, one of the first things you may notice wh... ››› more
- [09 February 2015]
- An introduction to trading currency pairs
- If you're new to forex trading, the first thing you'll see is that currencies come in pairs.
One currency is always quoted in relation to another currency and this determines its value.
So how do these currency pairs work?
Let's take a closer look…
What’s the difference between the base currency and the quote currency?
When you look at trading currency pairs, you need to un... ››› more
- [05 February 2015]
- Forex for beginners: The ins and outs of trading currency pairs
- If you're interested in trading forex, one of the first things you'll notice is that all currencies trade in pairs.
So why is this? And what does it mean for you when you trade them?
Read on to find out…
Why do currencies trade in pairs?
Without even delving into forex trading, if you’ve gone on an overseas holiday, you’ll have purchased foreign currency. And when doing this y... ››› more
- [04 February 2015]
- Forex trading uncovered: Why you should stick to trading the major currency pairs
- Once you decide that you want to trade forex, you'll come across the hundreds of currencies that are available to trade.
But out of these hundreds of currencies, there are only nine that you should concentrate on.
If you focus your forex trading on these currency pairs, you'll better your chances of becoming a successful trader.
So what are these nine currency pairs? And why should you co... ››› more
- [27 November 2014]
- The top four summer strategies to beef up your portfolio
- I remember my childhood days like they were yesterday: Summer meant long road trips, cold ice cream, camping trips, park rides, and lots of outdoor games.
These days, summer means irregular volatility, thinner liquidity, and higher margins for me. (And cold ice cream, still got to have ice cream.)
Liquidity tends to choke up in the summer, because this is the time of year when stock traders... ››› more
- [19 September 2014]
- Forex trading 101: Getting to grips with currency pairs
- If you're interested in trading forex, the first thing you need to understand is how currency pairs work.
Currencies always comes in pairs. The value of one currency is determined by comparing it to another currency's value.
So let's take a closer look at what you need to know about currency pairs…
How currency pairs work
When you see currency pairs, the first currency is the ‘... ››› more
- [02 September 2014]
- You could be stealing money from your own Forex account without even knowing it
- Often Forex traders look at all their trades individually. But this is a mistake… One that could cost you dearly!
In fact, it could see you stealing from your own trading account without even knowing it.
And it's all because of something known as correlation.
So how can correlation cost you
When trading, you shouldn’t look at individual currency pairs as if they existed... ››› more
- [06 August 2014]
- I wouldn't touch these currency pairs, even if you paid me!
- With countless currency pairs available in the Forex market, only a handful of them that are suitable to day-trade with.
The rest are what I call the "small-frys" of the Forex ocean.
And if you don't know what you're dealing with, these little guys could cost you big time!
So what are they?
Ignore these minor currency pairs from your short-term trading
Minor currency pairs are the smalle... ››› more
- [18 February 2014]
- The minimalist guide to Forex profits!
- Picture yourself in a Versace suit at a chic mahogany wood desk with plenty of high definition monitors stacked on your walls.
One screen shows you 100s of currency pairs and the other screens just show you charts and more charts!
Isn't this the perception we have about having the best technology, screens, trading platform and so on!
All of this is just trading gumpf!
Now I'm going t... ››› more
- [24 December 2013]
- The advantages of using Average True Range (ATR) in your trading strategy
- Some forex pairings are considerably more volatile than others. They're all slightly different. By using average true range (ATR) you can work out this volatility. And you can apply this to work out a suitable stop loss level for each pair. Read on to discover how…
One of the ways you can show the volatility is by looking at the average daily range of the currency pairs (high – low), Max Mun... ››› more
- [23 December 2013]
- How to play the world's fastest moving market with spread trading
- Ask most investors what the world's most traded asset is and they might say US shares, Treasury bonds or crude oil. But none are even close to the currency markets. Currency trading - also known as forex or FX - is by far the most active market out there. It has an estimated daily turnover of $4 trillion across all products. By comparison, the New York Stock Exchange turns over about $50 billion p... ››› more
- [06 September 2013]
Watch And Learn