- SA firmer, US softer, OPEC may curb production further - Three JSE stocks to buy with updates
- Local markets were slightly firmer across the board last week, assisted by some Rand weakness and better commodity prices. US markets were slightly softer, the UK rallied 1,8% while Europe was flat.
US economic data did not meet expectations, which has called the pace of continued rate hikes into question. The US dollar gave up ground against most major currency pairs. Political uncertainty re... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- “We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning”
- This year has really kicked off on a profitable note.
Red Hot Storm Trader is up seven winning trades in a row with a 174.35% cumulative gains. And The Winning Streak is up 8.76 points with a 67% cumulative gain.
Over the weekend, I was reading over the questions you've been asking.
And then I saw something very interesting.
Instead of my subscribers pumping questions on the Investors... ››› more
- [28 March 2017]
- The first bunch of trading Q&A for 2017
- Welcome to the first Q&A for 2017 dedicated trader.
I see already, you're asking exciting trading questions/.
What is fantastic is that, I can see you want to prepare yourself for good profits in 2017.
I recommend all traders take a read at these questions and answers.
Q. Forex, Penny shares, equity – Which are best for me?
I'd like to start trading for wealth building. What d... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- Here's your kick in the butt!
- Do you believe that January 2017 is almost over? It feels like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year to come.
And now, we're about to enter February! You know that feeling when you plan to do something and then you postpone it.
Well sometimes we need that kick in the butt to actually do it.
And that's why I am going to present the first Forex 101 Workshop 2017 early in February to g... ››› more
- [27 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #4
- It's been a fascinating journey over the last few weeks.
You've seen why I enjoy trading these currency pairs the most:
Today, I'm going to reveal my fourth favourite currency pair.
Let's get to it…
Currency Pair #4: The Swiss Franc (USD/CHF)
The USD/CHF is an abbreviation for the U.S dollar against the Swiss Franc. This is the official legal t... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #3:
- So far I've revealed two of my favourite currency pairs and when to trade them.
Today, we're onto the third fantastic currency pair…
Fantastic currency #3: The Great British Pound versus The American Dollar (GBP/USD)
This currency pair is the fourth most traded currency pair in the Forex market.
Before we go into it, let’s first talk about the stock exchange t... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #2:
- In the previous article, I told you I was going to reveal my four favourite currency pairs to trade and when to trade them.
Today, I'll reveal the second fantastic currency pair…
Fantastic currency #2: The Japanese Yen (USD/JPY)
This currency pair has to be the most traded currency out of the whole of Asia.
Not only that, but it’s one of the seven most traded cur... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #1
- I've broken these fantastic currency pairs to trade, into four articles.
You'll be receiving them in your inbox in the next few weeks.
They are the four best currencies that have helped me bank my Forex Trader subscribers double digit gains.
I'm also going to talk about the best times to trade these currencies.
Let's get into it!
Currency pair #1: The Australian Dollar / US ... ››› more
- [12 January 2017]
- The differences between our three VIP Trader Services and which is best for you in 2017
- What is the difference between “Red Hot Storm Trader”, “Forex Trader” and “The Winning Streak”?
It has come to my attention. Majority of our members have no idea about the differences between our three exclusive trader services.
Whether it's on the InvestorsClub.co.za, seminars or just face to face, I've been asked the same question for the last four years.
Today for the first... ››› more
- [08 December 2016]
- The lazy trader's way to profits
- When I say trader what do you think about?
How about a stressed out guy with over four screens, screaming every time he gets in and out of a trade?
How about a guy who's pulling his hair out at the thought that he's losing his wealth very quickly?
How about a guy that has tons of charts, calculators and pieces of paper on his desk to do complicated maths sums with his trades?
This couldn'... ››› more
- [24 November 2016]
- Timon, can you help me turn my money into millions?
- I must say… I'm very impressed with the level of questions I'm getting from you lately.
It's taking Trading Tips to a whole new level of trading professionalism.
And I couldn't be prouder of having you on board.
Just two years ago, I received very easy trading questions that you could find the answers on Google. But lately they have been in-depth questions that has required me to apply... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- This week: Top currency pairs and why you need a watch list
- I just want to let you know…
Being subscribed to Trading Tips, I cater to all levels of traders.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Today I'm going to tackle a couple of advanced questions that YOU have asked me on the Investorsclub.co.za.
If you feel you're not ready to read this level of trading, then save this email and save it for a future date. Because it's important.
Every... ››› more
- [03 November 2016]
- Only look at these three news events when you trade - and forget the rest!
- Dear Trading Tips reader,
On Saturday, at the Forex 101 Workshop in Durban, an attendee asked a question which sparked an interest with the rest of the attendees.
“Out of the hundreds of news events, which ones are the most important to trade with?”
I could see by their faces that they all wanted to know the answer to this question.
Who wouldn't? Everyone wants to know which eve... ››› more
- [05 October 2016]
- You won't believe this BS I've just read on Twitter
- I need to catch my breath. I'm so amazed at the stupidity I've just read on Twitter.
A new Forex trader bought the Great British pound to the US dollar. And he sent a tweet saying this.
“I just bought the Pound against the dollar and I'm hoping that the Pound goes up now.”
Next, I read a reply from some other trader.
RT: “Don't worry, just think positive thoughts and you'll mak... ››› more
- [15 September 2016]
- How to understand “currency pairs”, in a way you'll never forget
- Pips, strength, weakness, ZAR, USD!
If you've watched Bloomberg, CNBC or sky news, it can be a daunting task to try and understand all of these jargon Forex terms.
But what If I could show you how to understand these currency pairs in a way you'll never forget it.
I'm not going to bore you with too much information. In fact, one chart is all we need to make sure you remember how to und... ››› more
- [08 September 2016]
- Three key factors that may cause a little turbulence when you trade Forex
- Losing money when you trade, is inevitable. It's impossible to always predict with certainty what the Forex market will do. Especially when you're dealing with a $5.3 trillion a day industry. But what if I told you that if you know how to recognise these three factors, you can control the market turbulence. Let's get to it. Factor #1: Most Forex traders ignore unpredictable events, which can shake... ››› more
- [03 May 2016]
- Never trade these currency pairs
- When you first open your trading account, you'll see different currencies with numbers and colours flashing before your eyes. It's like being at a casino, I tell you. It can be quite overwhelming at first, trying to focus on what to do next with your Forex trades. So today I want to share with you one of the most important lessons I learned early on in my career. And that is a certain type of curr... ››› more
- [26 April 2016]
- Sceptical Sam's sole goal was to prove my Forex strategy wrong - But he ended up growing his portfolio by 30%
- Sam attended my Forex 101 Workshop last year. On the day, I gave him a profitable Forex strategy I've used over the last 12 years. At the end of the workshop, Sam came to me with the stink eye. He didn't believe it was that easy to make money from the Forex markets. That night he went home with the sole goal to prove my strategy wrong. Last week I got an email from Sam with good news. He told me h... ››› more
- [01 February 2016]
- Five Christmas trading scams - part 1: Bank R100,000 with just R10,000 OVERNIGHT!
- Forex markets are among the most active and profitable trading markets, in the world. And where money lies, so do opportunities for fraud, profit and manipulation. You need to watch out for those serpent companies out there. Their sole purpose is to generate profits for themselves and for NO one else. And sure business is business at the end of the day. But ethics are also ethics. And when a busin... ››› more
- [22 December 2015]
- Book review: Pocket Forex Profits Guide
- Forex trading is something that appeals to me. The largest financial market in the world is brimming with trading opportunities.
The thing is, I wasn't sure what I needed to know before I began trading the forex market. This led me to start looking for a resource that contained everything I needed to know.
This is how I came across Pocket Forex Profits Guide. This book answered all the ques... ››› more
- [24 November 2015]
Watch And Learn