- With rolling black outs hitting SA, Eskom's electricity production cracks are starting to show
- Rolling black outs are something we've become used to here in SA during the cold winter months. But rolling black outs in March, that's a bit early isn't it. Apparently not. Earlier today, Eskom warned that “seven days of continuous rain have affected [its] power stations in Mpumalanga and is still affecting coal mines”. The result? The production of electricity has come into jeopardy leaving ... ››› more
- [13 July 2016]
- Cape Town conference issues government a dire electricity grid warning
- South Africa's in crisis. This because Eskom has completely failed in the one job it needs to do: The production of electricity! Now, this week's Power-Gen Africa conference in Cape Town has directed politicians and the governments with one piece of advice: Stop short-term thinking and planning or else. Here's why…
The only way to curb SA’s electricity power generation problem is to think l... ››› more
- [19 March 2014]
- One company will profit massively from our failing power grid
- With all the rain we've had recently I've experienced a lot of power outages.
Traffic lights on the way to work are routinely out.
We even had a storm take out the power in our office for a day.
Worse still, a weak wind was blowing the other day and suddenly a transformer near my house blew! It stayed out for more than a day as new parts were first needed to get the lights back on…
H... ››› more
- [13 December 2013]
- WARNING: You're about to miss the growth opportunity of a lifetime. The African Infrastructure Boom is here!
- There is a 30 year-long infrastructure boom going on in Africa.
Billions of dollars are already pouring into dozens of expensive (and lucrative) infrastructure projects from all over the world.
You see, economic growth in Africa is really starting to take off.
And for it to do so, a lot of money needs to go into setting up the infrastructure to support business.
Currently, Africa ... ››› more
- [26 November 2013]
- The one company poised to take advantage of the R25 billion cash injection into the electricity sector…
- Now you might think Eskom's new Medupi and Kusile power plants will put a stop to our blackouts. But I'm afraid the problem is bigger than a simple power shortage.
We're facing a total, systemic failure.
Just last week, Eskom made an emergency announcement stating that we can expect rolling blackouts.
But in fact, in 14 months, the entire power grid will finally collapse!
This situ... ››› more
- [25 November 2013]
Watch And Learn