- For the first time in 14 years, the Euro could be weaker than the US Dollar
- What you're about to read will shock you…
1999 - The Euro came into existence in January which was the goal of the European Union and its predecessors since the 1960s.
Initially there was a negative reaction as the Euro fell below parity (1:1) with the US Dollar for the first time.
After, the dust settled and the EU was finding its feet with regulations, treaties and legislations, the E... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
- If I just said “no” I would've banked a decent profit!
- Dear Trading Tips reader,
You're in a Euro Dollar Forex trade.
It's going up nicely and is about to hit your take profit sell signal, where you'll bank a decent gain.
But then, you go against the system and raise your take profit further.
You just “know” the trade will keep going up where you can bank an even higher profit.
The market has passed your initial take profit and ... ››› more
- [05 October 2016]
- The rand pulls back under R12/$ thanks to a stronger euro and weaker dollar
- Over the last couple of weeks, the rand has been on a rollercoaster ride.
After the release of buoyant US jobs data, the local currency felt the effects of money moving out of emerging market currencies into the greenback.
But after the US Federal Reserve (Fed) indicated that an interest rate hike could be further down the road than market participants thought, the dollar has lost some of i... ››› more
- [24 March 2015]
- Why RELAXING on the weekend makes you a better Forex Trader!
- On Friday I spoke to my friend Chaleb. He was trading the Euro Dollar and felt very confident of his long position. The currency was in a nice uptrend and, while sipping his coffee, Chaleb was telling me how the Euro would continue going up…
And looking at the chart, I couldn’t disagree…
But nobody has a crystal ball that can predict the future…
Monday came and Cha... ››› more
- [22 March 2013]
Watch And Learn