- If there ever was a time for capital protection, this is it!
- As it stands, we are at the tail end of an eight-year bull market and, by most estimates, markets in the developed world are massively overpriced versus historical levels.
When we have seen such conditions in the past, global markets almost always fell dramatically within a year or two.
Adding to this risk is the fact that the US Fed, the European Central Bank and a number of other central ... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- I only publish a short/sell idea once in a blue moon
- Gary Booysen, Rand Swiss Portfolio manager, and professional trader, has just uncovered a powerful short-term short-trading profit opportunity for you in South Africa's telecoms sector. If you're interested in taking on the risks involved with shorting geared trading instruments - in exchange for the massive gains up for grabs - then you will want to read on for Gary's full technical analysis on t... ››› more
- [12 May 2016]
- How you can turn R500 into R1,405 trading forex
- In just a few hours turn R500 into R1,405
Discover the different instruments using gearing
Why I like CFD's to harness the power of gearing
The Forex Trader Team, recently sent out this trade to our Forex Trader subscribers: We told them to sell (go short) the Great British Pound to the Australian Dollar at $2.0288 and put their take profit level at 1.9920. Traders could have entered this tra... ››› more
- [21 April 2016]
- Why this 10% of your portfolio could deliver 50% of your gains
- Most investors have heard of diversification and asset allocation. It's a Nobel Prize winning strategy investors use to maximise returns while minimising risk.
Essentially it's the financial equivalent to not putting all your eggs in one basket.
But today I don't want to focus on all the different types of assets and ways you can divide them up in your portfolio. No. I want to focus on one v... ››› more
- [13 May 2014]
- Set stop losses on your geared trading to minimise your losses
- South Africa's 2013 Budget Speech is just around the corner and investors are eager to find out if any changes will be announced that will affect their investments. They're worried that the taxman will seek to an even bigger chunk of money from their investments. If you're worried about handing over more money to the taxman, maybe you should consider looking at the profit potential of gearing. If... ››› more
- [22 February 2013]
Watch And Learn