Investing In Penny Shares
- The JSE's ‘honeymoon' phase is taking shares higher, how long will it last?
- I can remember my honeymoon like yesterday.
We were crazy in love.
And for months afterward this euphoric phase continued.
I could make no mistake in her eyes, nor she in mine. Everything was perfect.
Then suddenly reality struck. Our first big fight after getting married.
And suddenly we realized being married is tough, and the good times go hand in hand with the tough ones…... ››› more
- [25 January 2018]
- How to handle the highs and lows of investing in penny stocks
- Investing in penny stocks can be an extremely profitable venture, but with that comes higher risks.
This means it's vital you handle your portfolio and risks to deal with this.
So how can you go about doing this?
Read on to find out…
How to manage your penny stocks portfolio
Of the portion of your portfolio you decide to invest in penny stocks, you should aim to invest in be... ››› more
- [05 August 2017]
- Your chance to meet one of the smartest penny share investors I know
- There are few things more satisfying and motivating than meeting an investment expert in person. Not many people get the opportunity to meet their investment gurus and ask all their burning investment questions.
Well, today I want to tell you that you could be one of the privileged few investors to shake hands with Francois Joubert, the editor of the groundbreaking publication Red Hot Penny Sh... ››› more
- [03 July 2016]
- The secrets to maximum penny share profits
- Last week, I sat down with Francois Joubert, the editor of Red Hot Penny Shares. I wanted to find out what makes his penny share selection techniques so successful.
After all, he's the expert that delivered exceptional investment returns like these five Penny Share recommendations that could have made you a fortune in almost no time:
• Transport Company SantovaLogistics (SNV:JSE) rose 221... ››› more
- [07 June 2016]
- Why you should include penny stocks in your portfolio
- You may have heard that penny stocks beat the rest of the market's performance. Do you believe it?
Of course, it's not a guarantee that penny stocks always outperform the rest of the market at any given time, but over the long run, they do.
Let's take a closer look…
The outperformance of penny stocks
Research shows that investing in penny stocks, in other words small-caps, beats t... ››› more
- [30 September 2015]
- The beginner's guide to investing in penny stocks
- Penny stocks are riskier than larger stocks, but they also have the potential to turbo charge your profits.
So if you want to start investing in penny stocks, how can you begin?
What sort of account do you need with a stock broker?
How much should you invest?
And why are penny stocks worth the extra risk?
To find out the answers to these questions and much more, let's take a clos... ››› more
- [28 September 2015]
- How to get started investing in penny shares
- If you're new to investing in penny shares, it can be hard to know where to begin.
So how can you get start investing in penny shares?
Read on to find out…
To buy penny shares you need a stock broker
If you already hold shares in bigger companies on the stock market, you’ll have an account with a stock broker already.
If you don’t and you’re serious about investing, this ... ››› more
- [29 April 2015]
- Profitable investment strategy: How to start investing in recovery penny shares
- Penny shares tend to be young, small, fast growing companies. But not all penny shares fall into this category.
Some penny shares were successful companies, but hit hard times and are now trading in penny share territory.
So are these shares worth a look at? And if so, what should you look for?
Read on to find out…
What are recovery shares?
Recovery shares that are now penny sh... ››› more
- [13 April 2015]
- How your frame of mind impacts your chances of making money on penny stocks
- Are you a glass half-full or a glass half-empty kind of person? Your frame of mind can make a big difference to your investing.
As an investor in penny stocks, being optimistic has its benefits.
Read on to find out why…
Being an optimistic penny stock investor
Applying optimism to your penny stock investing doesn’t mean ignoring real threats and risks. Weighing up risk is a cruc... ››› more
- [13 November 2014]
- A strategy to manage your risk when investing in penny shares without using stop losses
- If you invest in penny shares, there's a chance you'll let the dream of making massive gains drive your decisions. And in the process you'll throw any type of risk management out of the window. That's one way to ensure you don't make any decent money investing in penny shares. But there is a strategy that can limit your risk. Read on to find out what it's all about…
Don’t invest in penny sha... ››› more
- [28 March 2014]
- This 'penny share' strategy could save you from losing over R74,000
- In 2009, I wanted to diversify my portfolio and start making additional income, by investing in penny shares.
I remember piling into five different penny shares, which at the time, looked fantastic for upside!
These share prices were nice and looked ‘cheap' and I thought their prices couldn't drop any lower.
Boy was I wrong!
The lesson I learnt was that a company share price can drop... ››› more
- [18 March 2014]
- How to find a winning penny share
- If you want to add some spice and the chance of large gains to your investment portfolio then penny shares could be for you. But before you rush in and buy the first penny share you come across, you need to make sure you do your research. You don't want to throw your money into a company that has no hope of growing into a better one. Read on to uncover some tips to help you find a winning penny sh... ››› more
- [10 February 2014]
- How you can turbo-boost your portfolio with penny shares
- If you're looking for a way to boost the performance of your portfolio, then penny shares could do just that. Penny shares, shares trading for less than R10, have the scope to jump in price. This gives you the chance to make big gains in a relatively short space of time. Read on to find out why penny shares could give your portfolio the boost it needs…
If your investment portfolio is full of l... ››› more
- [03 February 2014]
- What penny shares can do for your portfolio
- A share trading under R10 in South Africa falls into the realm of penny shares. But price isn't really the most significant thing about a penny share. What's far more important and exciting is the actual size of the company itself. In other words, when you look for penny shares, you're looking for small companies that have a fantastic potential to grow. And by investing in them, as these small com... ››› more
- [21 January 2014]
- Red Hot Penny Shares
- You don't need a lot of money to start investing in penny shares in 2013 - but they could make you a potential fortune in less than 12 months… ... ››› more
- [22 October 2013]
- Exposed: The advantages of investing in penny shares
- If you've overlooked the potential of investing in penny shares, think again. Shares in small companies can deliver fantastic returns. Here's why…
Have you been toying with the idea of investing in penny shares, but aren’t quite sure if they’re for you?
Here’s everything you need to know to understand that shares in smaller companies could be a welcome addition to your portfolio…
... ››› more
- [05 July 2013]
- Investing in penny shares: Are you up for the ride?
- You might have heard the term ‘penny share' before, but didn't quite understand what it meant or where you could find them. After all, there isn't a sector on the JSE called ‘penny shares'. Today we'll show you how to get involved, but be warned: While the profit potential of these gems is astounding, penny shares aren't for the faint hearted…
Penny shares get the blood racing. Where else ... ››› more
- [26 June 2013]
- Use these three tips to spot winning penny shares
- There are over 200 penny shares quoted on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange, in which you can invest in. Each week, various contacts will suggest looking at over 80 shares that have some potential. But if you're to make any gains while investing in penny shares, you have to separate the winners from the given universe of shares by eliminating all the obvious losers. Here are three tips you can ... ››› more
- [17 May 2013]
- Up 35% in a month… But I'm not selling yet! Here's why…
- My Red Hot Penny Shares subscribers are already up 35% on shares of an insurance company...
We're sitting on fantastic gains on this trade that I recommended early last month... But we have no plans to sell.
Why not take a quick profit and run?
That’s definitely a question I get a lot.
Especially since the market is making new highs. And the share we’re holding is d... ››› more
- [21 March 2013]
- Get an edge over professional investors - invest in penny shares!
- Any fool can make some money investing in shares but if you invest in the RIGHT type of shares, you make SERIOUS amounts of money, says Francois Joubert, Chief Investment Expert behind Red Hot Penny Shares. So what is the right type of share? Penny shares, of course! Read on to discover why investing in penny shares gives you an edge over professional investors…
If you want to make big money ... ››› more
- [25 February 2013]