- Cash in as Nigeria becomes Africa's next big investment hotspot
- Forget South Africa, Nigeria is growing at such a fast rate, in fact, economists expect Nigeria to overtake SA and become Africa's biggest economy. Don't wait for that to happen before you invest in Nigeria. Here's a home-grown smart investment you can make today…
“Economists expect Nigeria, already the continent's most populous nation and largest oil producer, to overtake South Africa ... ››› more
- [04 January 2017]
- Nigeria's economy grew by 89% overnight - But does that mean you should invest there?
- It's official - Nigeria's GDP is now 60% larger than South Africa's, making it by far the largest on the continent.
A sceptic might think the doubling of its economy is from 'cooking the books'. In fact, it's the opposite. It's the old numbers that were dodgy.
And because these true figures have now surfaced it's caused investors to wonder: is Nigeria the new investment hotspot of Africa?... ››› more
- [10 April 2014]
- Turn to foreign investment in emerging markets for long-term returns
- Emerging market economies are the top destinations for global expansion, according to the latest Grant Thornton International Business Report. But South Africa hasn't been keeping pace with its fellow emerging market economies due to fears that ongoing strike action and rising prices will cause inflation to rise. That's why as an investor, you'll do better investing offshore than you will by inves... ››› more
- [01 February 2013]
Watch And Learn