- “Francois, should I buy this property as an investment?” Three property investment principles that'll make you money in the long run
- “Francois, our neighbour wants to sell his house. We'd like to build a little property nest egg of our own. Should we buy his property?”
That's a question I received from a family member over the holidays.
I'm sure you've been faced with a similar situation.
Looking at a property that's for sale and wondering whether it would be a good idea to buy it and get started with your very own... ››› more
- [11 January 2017]
- 11 reasons why this young man has all the characteristics of a master investor
- Three years ago, I walked into the FSPInvest boardroom. Seated at the freshly polished mahogany table in front of me were six specially selected investment interns. These were some of the brightest investment minds the management team at FSPInvest could find in South Africa.
They just passed a rigorous interview process that earned them the right to be an intern at the FSP Invest office. All o... ››› more
- [12 July 2016]
- Grow your wealth by sticking to these four core investment strategy principles
- Before you start investing your money, you should have a strategy in place.
By sticking to a strategy, you're less likely to make mistakes with your investments and give your money the best chance of growth.
So what principles should you include in your investment strategy?
Read on to find out…
Investment strategy principle #1: Asset allocation and rebalancing
When putting toge... ››› more
- [01 July 2015]
- Want to become a better investor? Follow the world's greatest investors and stick to their three principles…
- Investing all comes down to being good at it. Invest in the right companies with the best future potential and you stand the best chance at making money.
So what's the best way to go about doing that?
Look to the best investors the world has to offer.
Read on to uncover the three principles that the world's greatest investors share…
How to become a better investor
If you want t... ››› more
- [07 January 2015]
- Invest like Warren Buffett: A simple yet powerful philosophy for investing
- Warren Buffett became the second wealthiest man in the US (with $58.5 billion) by investing with one simple principle: He only invests in businesses he understands, and at prices so cheap that there's plenty of margin for safety if things go wrong. Read on to find out how you can also invest like Warren Buffett using his simple yet powerful philosophy…
Warren Buffett has built a fortune based ... ››› more
- [29 October 2013]
- Essential investment principles for building your portfolio
- Before you start building your investment portfolio, it's vital that you bear some essential investment principles in mind. By remembering these key points, you'll be in a better position to profit over the long term. Let's take a closer look at the essential investment principles you need to apply to build your portfolio…
Being successful in the stock market isn’t as easy as buying a handfu... ››› more
- [06 September 2013]
- Revealed: Three key investment values employed by Warren Buffett
- Warren Buffett is probably the most recognised investor of all time. He has achieved success in the stock markets like no other. And even in his eighties, Warren Buffett remains a prolific investor. To try and achieve even a fraction of Buffett's success on the stock markets, here are three investment values to include in your investment strategy…
Warren Buffett is, without a doubt, the most i... ››› more
- [10 July 2013]
- Three vital investment principles from Warren Buffett
- “Warren Buffett is one of the great role models for investors. His approach is one based solely on commonsense,” says Investment Expert Joss Smith in The South African Investor. As the most influential investment mind of the late 20th and early 21st centuries, Buffett is definitely worth listening to. Here are three of his investment principles you can use in your own investment portfolio.
... ››› more
- [03 May 2013]
Watch And Learn