Joshua Benton, Real Wealth
- What is real income and how do you make it?
- Do you know what the true meaning of generating an income is?
It's not selling a TV or some furniture for a few thousand bucks.
It's certainly not getting paid to take online marketing surveys.
And it's definitely not receiving your wages every week or salary every month.
The true meaning of “generating an income” is…
________________________________________... ››› more
- [03 May 2018]
- You should be worried…
- You should be worried.
Well, there's one industry in South Africa that's in absolute shambles. In fact, I would go as far as to say, this industry plays a huge role in how you live (even survive) in the future.
That's why you shouldn't ignore what I'm about to show you…
The numbers don’t lie…
Less than 10% of working Sout... ››› more
- [17 April 2018]
- The investment secret to make double and triple digit gains in 2018
- Have you ever heard of ‘GARP' investing?
No, I didn't make it up.
It's actually a four decade-old investment strategy popularised by one of the most successful fund managers to ever live - Peter Lynch.
Peter Lynch used ‘Growth at Reasonable Prices (GARP)' investing to identify stocks with both value and growth qualities. He'd buy companies that demonstrated consistent earnings gr... ››› more
- [16 January 2018]
- Why this common investment strategy won't make you rich
- Today I'm going to explain why using one of the most popular investment strategies to make money is a bad idea.
This strategy is probably used by almost every financial advisor out there.
Worse off, some even advise using this strategy to build wealth for your retirement.
The problem is, it simply won't make you rich. Or even grow your wealth quickly.
Let me explain…
Editor&... ››› more
- [30 October 2017]
- How to avoid one of the cardinal sins of the individual investor
- Have you ever heard of overtrading?
Overtrading is when an investor jumps from one stock to the next trying to make as much profit as possible.
The thing is, overtrading can damage your portfolio.
You are trying to time minor daily fluctuations that are harder to read than long-term trends. And the more you do this, the more you're likely to bank losers.
So how do you avoi... ››› more
- [23 October 2017]
- An investor's greatest asset…
- What do you believe an investor's greatest asset is?
A high IQ?
A stack of degrees behind their name?
A workable investment strategy?
Not at all.
In fact, the answer has nothing to do with money or personal success.
But it's something every potential investor can achieve.
Let me explain…
The world’s most famous investor confirms this... ››› more
- [22 September 2017]