- How to profit from the biggest technological revolution to reach mankind
- Right now, the world is experiencing an unprecedented revolution.
No I'm not talking about a political or economic revolution.
I'm talking about a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and connect with one another.
In fact, this transformation will be unlike anything mankind has experienced before. And it's only just begun.
Today I'm going to... ››› more
- [12 June 2017]
- How a cyber-virus could make you a fortune
- Today I'm going to prove how a simple computer virus gives investors - who know where to look - a great opportunity to make money.
It sounds unbelievable, doesn't it?
But it's true.
In just a few moments…
I'll explain exactly how a cyber-computer virus could drive one investment's prices to new highs, and make savvy investors a fortune.
Let me explain…
***************... ››› more
- [05 June 2017]
- The perfect example of why you must avoid “Unicorn” stocks
- Last year in MoneyMorning, I wrote about “How unicorns” are the next “Tulip Bubble crisis.”
“Unicorns” are the name given by Silicon Valley to private start-up tech companies that have valuations of $1 billion or more. They're usually categorised as innovative, high growth companies.
But as I explained last year, many institutional investors pile cash into “... ››› more
- [29 May 2017]
- The investment concept that's “100 times more important than any stock pick”
- If it all hits the fan and the market goes downhill, does your investment portfolio have enough protection?
Most people can't give a confident straight answer of “yes”.
And this is a big problem.
But relax, because you can kick this problem to the curb.
By using a concept that is described by Editor at Stansberry & Associate, Dr David Eifrig Jr as, “100 times more imp... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- The proven secrets to master the “buy high and sell higher” strategy
- We've all heard the expression to make money in the market you need to, “Buy low and sell high.”
Well today, I'm going to shatter that conventional wisdom and introduce you to one investor who managed to master the art of “buy high and sell higher”. And in doing so, become one of the world's greatest investors.
It was so effective, that his stock recommendation publication returned... ››› more
- [08 May 2017]
- How “going electric” could cause the next oil crisis
- In 1973, Egypt and Syria launched an attack on Israel.
During this war, Israel was supported by its close ally, the US.
In response to US support, the Organisation of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), who control much of the world's oil market, implemented an oil embargo against the US and its allies.
Consequently, the price of oil soared from $3 a barrel to $12 a barrel.
... ››› more
- [24 April 2017]
- “Why the best laid investment plans usually go wrong”
- More than three decades ago, best-selling author Harry Browne, argued that the odds are stacked against the typical investor who's overwhelmed by technical jargon, market volatility and the business of money management.
That's why in his book, Why the Best Laid Investment Plans Usually Go Wrong, Browne explained that it's impossible to rely on advisors, brokers or systems to make money in the ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- The one number that matters when it comes to share price direction
- Today I'm going to explain why you don't ALWAYS need to follow…
Hot tips in the media
to know where share prices will go.
In fact, you only need to know one number to see if a company's shares will go up or down. And the best part, every investor can use it!
Although successful investors like Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch and John Temp... ››› more
- [10 April 2017]
- Why companies that demonstrate a “Value Chain” are more likely to generate you big profits
- Have you ever heard of the “Value Chain”?
Well, it's an old concept developed in the early 1980s by Harvard Professor Michael Porter.
Porter spent much of his career devoted to analysing competitive strategies.
In his 1985 best-seller book, "Competitive Advantage”, Porter discussed the power of the “Value Chain” and why companies that get this concept right are more likely to... ››› more
- [03 April 2017]
- The latest Interest Rate cycle that could end in financial disaster
- Have you ever heard of the saying, “Those who do not remember the past, are condemned to repeat it?”
Well, humans can learn valuable lessons by looking back at historical events, but choose not to.
And in many cases, we tend to repeat history and make the same mistakes.
Think about how many financial decisions we've made that ended up in economic disaster.
For example, the deci... ››› more
- [27 March 2017]
- Why every investor needs this exit strategy
- When you buy a stock and it doubles, what do you do?
Many investors would sell, feeling like they've made a good profit. Then, they sit on the sidelines and watch as their stock goes higher and higher - cursing that they've sold too soon.
Founder of Agora Publishing, Bill Bonner gives a great example of this:
Financial writer Richard Russell of the Dow Theory Letters invested in Warren... ››› more
- [20 March 2017]
- The cure for investor insanity
- The great Albert Einstein once defined insanity as “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
I'm sure on a personal level, you've experienced this insanity.
The fact is, we continually make the same mistakes in all areas of life. And when it comes to investing, this is especially true.
That's why today I'm going to explain the two most common inves... ››› more
- [17 March 2017]
- Successfully build long-term wealth using these three basic habits
- One of the best parts about working for Fleet Street is being able to connect and build relationships with top global investment experts.
These are some of the brightest financial minds who help hundreds of thousands of readers from all over the world build wealth on a consistent basis.
And every single day, I'm fortunate to receive all their best inside information from Agora Financial, M... ››› more
- [06 March 2017]
- An investor's greatest asset…
- What do you believe an investor's greatest asset is?
A high IQ?
A stack of degrees behind their name?
A workable investment strategy?
Not at all.
In fact, the answer has nothing to do with money or personal success.
But it's something every potential investor can achieve.
Let me explain…
The world’s most famous investor confirms this... ››› more
- [28 February 2017]
- The one income investment that pays you FOUR times more than the JSE
- These days, investing for attractive income returns is extremely hard to come by.
Money market funds at most pay you 7.3%.
The average share on the JSE is only paying investors around 2.9% in dividends per year.
And once you factor in inflation, you're basically getting nothing!
But there is a way, you can invest for income and receive a return…
That beats every money market ... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- The proven five-step strategy ANY first time investor can use to buy their first share
- When I began investing, I used to buy and sell shares without even knowing exactly what the company did.
And my game plan couldn't have been more straightforward: If the share was moving higher, I bought it. If the share was falling, I sold it. I simply didn't care about the economics of a company.
This wasn't much of a strategy though. In some cases, it would work but it certainly never g... ››› more
- [13 February 2017]
- Warning: This type of investor's behaviour will destroy your wealth…
- Since 28 December 2016, the JSE has rallied around 6%.
Some investors or analysts will say it's just erased the losses from last year.
But many will say the strong rally will continue delivering even more returns.
Whether or not that's true, it would be no surprise to now see investors pile money into the stock market.
And if you're one of those investors, that have been waiting pa... ››› more
- [06 February 2017]
- Two signs that signal the end of the property market bull-run
- Over the past 10 years, the South African listed property sector has easily outperformed its peers.
Investors who've jumped on this rally early, would have made a fortune investing in JSE property companies.
But the smooth-sailing returns delivered by the commercial property market are coming to an end.
You see, listed property returns have halved for the last three years - 25.1% in 2... ››› more
- [30 January 2017]
- How to shield your portfolio against this one type of risk
- No one can accurately predict where the markets will go in 2017.
The fact is, the markets become volatile in times of uncertainty.
And when the markets become volatile, there's a good chance your investments could decrease in value. This is simply known as market risk.
The main causes of market risk are recessions, political turmoil, natural disasters and terrorist attacks. Or even sm... ››› more
- [23 January 2017]
- How minimum investing IS NOT the same as low cost investing
- Do you know the difference between minimum investing and low-cost investing?
Well, most investors would usually say they're the same thing. But this is far from the truth.
Low-cost investing deals with the investments associated with investing your money, while minimum investing implies the least amount of money you can invest.
In fact, failure to understand this can actually lead to... ››› more
- [16 January 2017]
Watch And Learn