- Danger: Find out how the third biggest stock on the JSE is heading into penny share territory
- The stock market never fails to impress me.
One day you can feel confident about your chosen investments for your medium to long term portfolio. And the next, you need to make a very big decision whether to buy more or sell the stock for a large loss.
Well, today I want to show you how you shouldn't be fooled by the comfort of top blue stocks.
They can turn sour very quickly.
Investors ... ››› more
- [06 October 2015]
- Bank an easy 111.29% gain while the JSE falls down the crocodile's mouth!
- Last month, the JSE All Share Index 40 (ALSI 40) fell by 3.2% and broke a crucial level that I've been watching.
By breaking this level, the JSE has entered into the “Deathly Crocodile's Mouth.
And that means, I expect the stock market to fall down another 7.75%.
But why wait for the fall when you can bank an easy 111.29% trading gain?
The Deathly Crocodile’s Mo... ››› more
- [02 October 2014]
- Volatility is back and if you're a trader - Welcome to paradise!
- There is nothing a short term break-out trader hates more than, a sideways market that doesn't move much.
When the market is directionless, there are so few trading opportunities to make big and quick gains.
Well, for the last five years, the market has been flat and boring and profitable trades have been very scarce.
But now the SAVI index is telling traders that there's a ‘profit pa... ››› more
- [13 March 2014]
Watch And Learn