Kelly Willows, Fsp Invest
- A shining star born from the artistic diversity of our flavourful nation
- Along the banks of the Eerste River lies one of the very first farms established in Stellenbosch way back in 1692. A restored manor house, a remarkable collection of Cape Dutch Gables and the oldest wine cellar in the country make up Spier Farm's rich cultural heritage.
Not only has Spier become a shining star in South Africa's winemaking community, but the farm's most recent owners have also t... ››› more
- [23 September 2014]
- The wine that fulfilled Napoleon's dying wish
- Situated in the oldest wine-making region in the southern hemisphere, along the Cape's most intimate wine route, lies South Africa's oldest wine producing farm… Groot Constantia Estate.
This historical estate produces some of the world's finest wines that not only continue to win international awards for consistently high quality, but have been enjoyed by the infamous French military leader ... ››› more
- [27 August 2014]
- This South African Shiraz can hold its own anywhere in the world
- Nestled on the southwestern slopes of the Helderberg, between Stellenbosch and Somerset West, lies a prime wine growing district and home to the exquisite Avontuur Estate.
Famous over the decades for its beautiful Thoroughbred Stud Farm, Avontuur's emphasis has always been on quality rather than quantity and this vision stems right through to the estate's premier wine range, all six of which a... ››› more
- [22 August 2014]