- The Year that was - The biggest winner of 2016 was the Rand!
- 2016 has been a year many will quickly forget, but for the shock results of the Brexit vote and the US elections; it was a year where many cans were kicked down the road.
Global growth remained benign and potential silver-linings have yet to gain material traction because of lingering uncertainties such as the future US foreign policy, the tensions in South East Asia, lingering debt problems i... ››› more
- [11 January 2017]
- Here's how to set up a lifelong income stream using your SARS refund
- What do you do when you get money back from SARS?
I bet you celebrate by going out and spending it. After all, its money you never had, which means you can splurge on things you want, right?
Today, I'm going to tell you what you should actually do with your SARS refund.
And don't worry, this isn't about shoving it under your mattress for a rainy day. I'm going to show you how y... ››› more
- [07 March 2016]
- Dividends uncovered: Boost your income with shares that reward you twice
- When you invest in shares for the long-term, it's crucial that you include a number of shares that will pay you for holding them while they grow in capital. To do that, you need to look for shares that pay you a dividend. Let's look at the ins and outs of exactly what a dividend is…
When you buy shares, you take ownership of a percentage of the company. This ownership entitles you to a share o... ››› more
- [21 June 2013]
Watch And Learn