- The Year that was - The biggest winner of 2016 was the Rand!
- 2016 has been a year many will quickly forget, but for the shock results of the Brexit vote and the US elections; it was a year where many cans were kicked down the road.
Global growth remained benign and potential silver-linings have yet to gain material traction because of lingering uncertainties such as the future US foreign policy, the tensions in South East Asia, lingering debt problems i... ››› more
- [11 January 2017]
- Nobody's talking about it, but Platinum excites me more than Gold right now!
- The gold price hit $1,354. It's the first time that it's above $1,300 since 2014! That's big news. And since the Brexit, all you hear is how investors are fleeing to the safety of gold.
But I'm much more excited about another precious metal right now.
I'm talking about platinum of course…
The platinum price started 2016 at $820/ounce. Today it's trading $280 higher at $1,100 per ounc... ››› more
- [12 July 2016]
- Platinum stocks have never been this cheap…
- Anglo Platinum soared 600% between 2005 and 2008. Impala Platinum was up 448% and Lonmin jumped 501% in the same time.
But here's the thing.
Just before those massive price raises, all three of these shares experienced a big 50-60% drop between 2002 and 2003.
Today, as you know, these platinum stocks are in the midst of a long downtrend.
Now, the question is, are these platinum stocks ... ››› more
- [26 October 2015]
Watch And Learn