Property Investing Tips
- Four things I wish I'd known before I started investing in property
- I bought my first rental property at the age of 22. Luckily it turned out a great investment.
But since then I've learnt a lot.
Truth be told, there's a heap of things I wish someone had told me about when I first got started in property back then.
The time, the money it could've saved me... I sure as heck would have gone a lot further a lot faster if I'd had a clue about some things.
... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- Want to invest in property? Here's how to do it successfully…
- Property is a great long-term investment.
By investing in property to rent out, you're not only buying an asset that's sure to appreciate over the years, you're securing a monthly income.
So if you're serious about investing in property, what's the best way to approach it?
Read on to find out…
The benefits of investing in property
If you’re looking to build your wealth, inve... ››› more
- [04 May 2015]
- Use these four tips to make property investing a success
- Property can be a great long-term investment.
The benefits are two-fold…
Firstly, over the years, you'll benefit as the price of the property increases in value. Secondly, you'll benefit from the regular income from your tenants.
There are a few things you should bear in mind to make your property investments worthwhile.
Read on to find out what these property investment tips are…... ››› more
- [13 April 2015]
- How to use the gearing effect when you invest in property
- Unless you have 100% of the cash in the bank to buy your home with, you'll use some gearing. This is the case for most people. So how can you exploit this gearing effect to make the most out of investing in property? It could give you with a great way to grow your money before you retire. Let's take a closer look…
Use gearing and leverage to take advantage of your property growing in value
O... ››› more
- [01 May 2014]
- Seven habits of highly effective property investors
- Most of you have read or at least heard of Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. The book is famed for drawing out the common traits believed responsible for different people's success.
We'll, during a recent South African Investor meeting, I got to hear the property insights and tips from a host of property moguls and experts.
And today, I've combined these views with my ... ››› more
- [25 March 2014]
- Want to buy a fixer upper and flip it? Use these four property investing tips to buy the right one
- When it comes to property investing, the market is heating up. According to the latest stats out of lending group Ooba, we've recently seen “positive growth in the property market, as the result of a combination of lender and buyer confidence.” That's great news if you're considering buying property and getting involved. And there's no better place to start than with fixer upper property…
... ››› more
- [20 March 2014]
Watch And Learn