Property Investing Tips
- Four things I wish I'd known before I started investing in property
- I bought my first rental property at the age of 22. Luckily it turned out a great investment.
But since then I've learnt a lot.
Truth be told, there's a heap of things I wish someone had told me about when I first got started in property back then.
The time, the money it could've saved me... I sure as heck would have gone a lot further a lot faster if I'd had a clue about some things.
... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- Want to invest in property? Here's how to do it successfully…
- Property is a great long-term investment.
By investing in property to rent out, you're not only buying an asset that's sure to appreciate over the years, you're securing a monthly income.
So if you're serious about investing in property, what's the best way to approach it?
Read on to find out…
The benefits of investing in property
If you’re looking to build your wealth, inve... ››› more
- [04 May 2015]
- Use these four tips to make property investing a success
- Property can be a great long-term investment.
The benefits are two-fold…
Firstly, over the years, you'll benefit as the price of the property increases in value. Secondly, you'll benefit from the regular income from your tenants.
There are a few things you should bear in mind to make your property investments worthwhile.
Read on to find out what these property investment tips are…... ››› more
- [13 April 2015]
- Want to buy a fixer upper and flip it? Use these four property investing tips to buy the right one
- When it comes to property investing, the market is heating up. According to the latest stats out of lending group Ooba, we've recently seen “positive growth in the property market, as the result of a combination of lender and buyer confidence.” That's great news if you're considering buying property and getting involved. And there's no better place to start than with fixer upper property…
... ››› more
- [20 March 2014]
Watch And Learn