- Four things I wish I'd known before I started investing in property
- I bought my first rental property at the age of 22. Luckily it turned out a great investment.
But since then I've learnt a lot.
Truth be told, there's a heap of things I wish someone had told me about when I first got started in property back then.
The time, the money it could've saved me... I sure as heck would have gone a lot further a lot faster if I'd had a clue about some things.
... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- Is your rental property standing empty? Here are the questions you need to ask yourself to ensure zero vacancies
- Over the past six years I've worked with many estate agents looking to manage my rental properties. And whenever it took time to fill up an empty apartment they'd tell me “the market is slow this time of year”.
They weren't all lying to me. Considering the post-2008 property market it hasn't been smooth sailing for anyone.
South Africa's economy is struggling and people are finding it ha... ››› more
- [10 November 2016]
- Seven habits of highly effective property investors
- Most of you have read or at least heard of Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. The book is famed for drawing out the common traits believed responsible for different people's success.
We'll, during a recent South African Investor meeting, I got to hear the property insights and tips from a host of property moguls and experts.
And today, I've combined these views with my ... ››› more
- [25 March 2014]
Watch And Learn