- If there ever was a time for capital protection, this is it!
- As it stands, we are at the tail end of an eight-year bull market and, by most estimates, markets in the developed world are massively overpriced versus historical levels.
When we have seen such conditions in the past, global markets almost always fell dramatically within a year or two.
Adding to this risk is the fact that the US Fed, the European Central Bank and a number of other central ... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- The 6th major asset bubble crash is coming in 2017…
- You have to go back more than 400 years where the first major “asset bubble” happened.
Between November 1636 and May 1637, tulip prices soared 20-fold, before plunging 99%.
Then from January 1720 to June, the second major asset bubble occurred also known as the South Sea Bubble.
Shares from UK-based South Sea company surged more than eight-fold from £128 to £1,050, before collapsing... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- The rich investor's secret to avoiding worry and wasted time
- Many of the world's richest and most successful investors grow and protect their wealth using a strategy the average investor has never considered. If you can master this technique, you can avoid a huge amount of worry and wasted time, and set yourself up to make extraordinary returns. Read on to discover the rich investor's secret to avoiding worry and wasted time…
This might seem like a sill... ››› more
- [19 November 2013]
- Use Warren Buffett's three principles to protect and grow your wealth in unstable markets
- If you're wondering what's going on with the market - stop. The answer is news flow. Last week, the JSE rebounded to new highs on the back of better GDP figures from China and today, news that South Africa's current account deficit is the biggest it's been since 2008 has caused the market to fall and the rand to weaken further. What should you do in an irrational market like this? Simply follow th... ››› more
- [12 March 2013]
Watch And Learn