- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- If there ever was a time for capital protection, this is it!
- As it stands, we are at the tail end of an eight-year bull market and, by most estimates, markets in the developed world are massively overpriced versus historical levels.
When we have seen such conditions in the past, global markets almost always fell dramatically within a year or two.
Adding to this risk is the fact that the US Fed, the European Central Bank and a number of other central ... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- The company watch list: AVI Limited - A combination of value and growth
- AVI is a South African based company, listed on the JSE in the Food Products sector, and is centered on the FMCG market.
AVI's extensive brand portfolio includes more than 50 brands. The Group comprises of trading subsidiaries that manufacture, process, market & distribute branded consumer products.
AVI brands span across a range of categories including: hot beverages, sweet and savory bis... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- The Romanian property stock that just delivered 478.49% return and is set to keep on going…
- Whenever I hear mention of today's company, the first thought flitting through my head is: “How much does this pundit actually know about the eastern European property market?”
I mean, if you're looking for obscure geographical exposure you've found it. A company that invests in, and develops, shopping centers in Romania, Slovakia and Serbia.
And, yet investors who backed this strange J... ››› more
- [09 May 2016]
Watch And Learn