- Seven habits of highly effective property investors
- Most of you have read or at least heard of Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. The book is famed for drawing out the common traits believed responsible for different people's success.
We'll, during a recent South African Investor meeting, I got to hear the property insights and tips from a host of property moguls and experts.
And today, I've combined these views with my ... ››› more
- [25 March 2014]
- Why the interest rate hike could actually help you become rich!
- “Francois, the economy isn't doing well and now interest rates have just gone up - does this mean that rental property is a high risk investment?”
I'm sure the same thought crossed your mind after Reserve Bank governor, Gill Marcus, announced an interest rate hike on Wednesday 29 January.
But I believe this rate hike and the other ones that are coming in the near future shouldn’t affect... ››› more
- [31 January 2014]
- Investing in property? Here's why you need a property investment plan first
- If you've ever wondered how to invest in property, but have absolutely no idea where to start, a property investment plan is your first step. “You'll need to consider what your goals are,” says Francois Joubert in Become a Master Property Investor in 90 Days. And you can do that by answering four vital questions...
If you’re looking for an asset that’s consistently increased in value si... ››› more
- [29 May 2013]
Watch And Learn