- How I use “Poisson Distribution” to successfully predict winning soccer outcomes
- Every weekend myself and a couple of mates from work head over to our local sports bar, where we catch the lunch time Barclays Premier League game that day.
The afternoon always starts out the same, with great debate and the odd bet or two.
The most common friendly bet we place is the goal outcome for that game. But, here's something they don't know I have.
It's helped me with the goal ou... ››› more
- [13 December 2016]
- Some of the coins in your pocket right now could be worth more than you think
- Could the South African coins lying around in your spare cash drawer or the bottom of your wallet be worth a small fortune? It's quite possible they are. One 50c coin in particular is worth over R3000. Aiden Sookden investigates which date and imprint copper and silver coins you should keep an eye out for. Keep reading to find out if you could make some money on your spare change...
Have you ev... ››› more
- [17 May 2016]
- Eskom can't promise that it won't have to resort to load shedding tonight
- Last night, Eskom's power system reached capacity and the company had to resort to load shedding. This was the result of problems with its power supply. The parastatal says that supply is okay at the moment, but it can't make any promises that load shedding won't happen again later today. Let's take a closer look at what's going on…
Power supply issues led to load shedding
Last night, Eskom ... ››› more
- [12 June 2014]
Watch And Learn