South African Trader
- Being a slapgat can destroy your trading account!
- Picture this…
You're lying on your comfy couch watching Billions on TV.
You have your laptop on your lap, eating Big Corn Bites while drinking a beer.
You have your trading platform in front of you and you're taking trades, hoping to make some moola for the night.
Aaaah the life!
If you thought this was a perfect way to trade to your financial freedom, then prepare to be financially... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Your Facebook Q&A for the week!
- We've recently hit over 13,000 likes on Facebook.
Thank you for all of the support and most of all, interaction.
Trading Tips Facebook is the one platform we can post brand new developments as they happen on the net.
Whether it be:
~ An interest rate hike decision
~ Firing of a reputable minister
~ Or even a friendly strike for the change needed in our country
This Facebook page is ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- This is how my Forex traders banked a 15% gain in just one day!
- On 23 February 2017, one of my Six Forex Profit Patterns was staring at me in the face…
It's been ages since I last saw this formation line up and so, without hesitation, I told my Forex Trader subscribers to get in on the action…
And you're not going to believe this!
In just one day, my Forex Traders walked away with a 15% gain.
I don't want you to miss out on these profit opportu... ››› more
- [09 March 2017]
- Here's your kick in the butt!
- Do you believe that January 2017 is almost over? It feels like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year to come.
And now, we're about to enter February! You know that feeling when you plan to do something and then you postpone it.
Well sometimes we need that kick in the butt to actually do it.
And that's why I am going to present the first Forex 101 Workshop 2017 early in February to g... ››› more
- [27 January 2017]
- Join over 8,500 Trading Tips members today
- Click the like button to join our page
... ››› more
- [14 October 2016]
- You're in for a surprise for what Trading Tips has to offer you in 2016
- Oh boy! With the new strategies, experts, trading wisdom and products we have for you in store, it's going to be an eventful year. Here at Trading Tips, we like to do nothing more than to improve the service year in and year out. And this year, we have more trading opportunities than ever before. Today, I'm going to give you four FREE resources you can use on your trading journey for 2016. Let's n... ››› more
- [20 January 2016]
- A wealth builder interviews a trader
- Click on the play button below and enjoy the interview with Aiden Sookdin (Fast-track Millionaire) and Timon Rossolimos (Head of trading at FSPInvest.co.za).
“Wisdom yields Wealth”
Senior Editor: Trading Tips
Head Analyst: Red Hot Storm Trader
Author: 94 Top Trading Lessons of All Time ... ››› more
- [14 September 2015]
- Trading riddle time: What goes up, down and doesn't move?
- If you think the answer is a staircase, you're very clever.
However with this riddle, I was referring to the stock market.
To think that on the 24th April, the JSE was making all-time highs! And in the last 30 days, we had 12 down days in a row!
Last time this happened was pretty much when I was in diapers in 1988. In less than two months, the JSE has gone from 55,355 down to 51,990. Th... ››› more
- [09 June 2015]
- How to trade international markets without taking your money offshore
- By trading South African stocks and indices, you can gear up your potential returns.
And if you want to look further afield for trading opportunities, it's never been easier.
Whether it be commodities, forex or international stocks, you can trade these international markets without taking your money offshore.
So what are your options?
Read on to find out…
It’s easy to trade ... ››› more
- [01 June 2015]
- Looking for international trading opportunities? It may be time to turn to European stocks…
- Through financial instruments like spread trading, it's easy for South African traders to take advantage of international markets.
If this type of trading appeals to you, Europe is worth considering.
European stocks are heading strongly higher
Towards the end of January, European stocks broke out of their sideways trend or downwards trend.
This was thanks to the ann... ››› more
- [04 May 2015]
- Looking for a less risky trading alternative? Have a look at options…
- Options trading is by far the most popular trading tool in the US. As a South African trader you can trade this popular instrument too.
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange's Derivative Market lists options on the single stock futures it lists.
So what exactly is an option? And how much risk do they come with?
Let's take a closer look…
What are options?
In South Africa, options are ... ››› more
- [29 April 2015]
- The three easy resolutions to help achieve your trading goals in 2015!
- Happy New Year dedicated reader and may it be a prosperous and profitable 2015 for you and your family!
To start your year on a strong note, you first need to make your trading resolutions and stick to them!
It can be easy to make personal resolutions to stop smoking, drink less, eat less chocolate, etc… But you also need to take the opportunity to address your finances and make proper tra... ››› more
- [05 January 2015]
- Watch here: The most important trade of your life!
- Watch the video below so you can prepare to take the most important trade of your life! ... ››› more
- [12 November 2014]
- The energy sector looks set for further profits this year
- Over the last few weeks, tensions have been mounting in Iraq. An outright civil war is underway. The insurgence led to the oil price hitting highs not seen for nearly ten months. So is there any way to play this surge in the oil price? Let's take a closer look…
The oil price responded higher on developments in Iraq
Since events in Iraq started to snowball so has the oil price. With Iraq as o... ››› more
- [04 July 2014]
- The four ingredients you need for financial trading success
- When you trade, it's so easy to fall into some bad habits. If you can identify these bad habits and stick to a few important principles, then you have the makings of a successful trader. To get you on the road to financial trading success, read on…
Successful trader ingredient #1: Be patient
Whatever type of financial trading you do, don’t be in a rush to put a trade on. If your targets ar... ››› more
- [13 June 2014]
- Why you need to keep a close eye on what's happening in the US to make money here in SA
- I recently received a question on the InvestorsClub.co.za.
It asked; "Why are so many South African traders worried about American markets and economic data?"
Now this is an excellent question, and is essential for anyone planning on trading the financial markets for profits.
In fact, understanding this could not only prevent your trade getting blindsided by a data released in the US, but... ››› more
- [13 December 2013]
- Boost your trading success for 2014 with four simple steps.
- "Hi Timon I'm interested to learn how to trade, but I don't know the first step, therefore my intention with this mail is that I'm in need of a mentor to start off with! I'm very eager to learn - B from The Investors Club."
Well there are a few simple steps which can kick start your trading career!
It's always best to start off learning the nitty-gritties of trading before you commit to any... ››› more
- [07 November 2013]
- If you're a South African trader, I hope I'm wrong with what I'm about to tell you!
- What I'm about to reveal to you, could have a negative impact on your portfolio in the short to medium term.
If you're a trader and you enjoying buying into the market like I do, then reading this could potentially save you from taking unnecessary losses.
On a daily basis, I go over a specific list of charts including our main market, the All Share Index (ALSH).
Today when I opened up the AL... ››› more
- [26 September 2013]
Watch And Learn