- What can you learn from one of history's greatest football managers?
- • Married to Manchester United
• The obsession to win
• Discipline - The key to success
With 49 trophies, Sir Alex Fergusson is one of football’s greatest managers.
With his most recent book, Leading Sir Alex Ferguson gave us an insider’s view of his winning ways as manager of both Manchester United and Aberdeen.
So, what can sports bettors, like us le... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Boost your bankroll with this simple equation
- Maths is your best friend when it comes to sports betting, but I am not trying to scare you with trigonometry or the Analytic Continuation of the Factorial.
I have no idea what those are and to be honest if it doesn't put money in my bank account, I don't care.
However, there are some mathematical equations worth knowing about, and some that are just plain crucial to the long-term success of... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- Here's why Rugby Handicaps yield a better return
- I love my Rugby…
I truly do.
However, in saying that, I cannot seem to find any value in betting on the final outcome of the game.
This doesn't mean I have given up on betting on one of my favourite sports, it just means I have to look elsewhere to find value.
In doing so I have found just that.
Let me explain…
Betting on Rugby - and finding value
Let’s look on... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- A simple way to bet on the Super Rugby and win big
- The Super Rugby season has just kicked off, and we are now in the second round of the tournament.
The tournament has 18 teams, competing until August giving us many chances to profit in the coming months.
Today, I'm going to share the four variables that have allowed me to accurately predict 66% of the Super Rugby bets I placed.
Let's get to it.
The simple - but powerful when used ri... ››› more
- [15 March 2017]
- How I use “Poisson Distribution” to successfully predict winning soccer outcomes
- Every weekend myself and a couple of mates from work head over to our local sports bar, where we catch the lunch time Barclays Premier League game that day.
The afternoon always starts out the same, with great debate and the odd bet or two.
The most common friendly bet we place is the goal outcome for that game. But, here's something they don't know I have.
It's helped me with the goal ou... ››› more
- [13 December 2016]
- To trade or gamble? I say do both
- There are only three topics I'm comfortable to write to you about...
Trading, investing and strategic gambling.
If you understand probabilities and risk management, the world is your oyster with those three topics.
If you want to make a second income trading the markets, you need to know how to tilt the odds in your favour.
And if you want to make a third income at the casino, you need... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- How to make money off America's favourite past time
- The NFL is one of America's favourite past times.
Now I know you're probably not all too familiar with the game, since we are a proud Rugby nation.
But I know for a fact that any sports bettor is looking for that one edge against the book makers
So from The Winning Streak Team, I want to show you how you can make money from America's favourite sport.
So let's start at the beginning
... ››› more
- [20 October 2016]
- Will the next sports empire be built on e-sports?
- As a traditional sports bettor, betting on e-sports seems a little out of the ordinary and to be honest a little out of my comfort zone.
So when a college friend of mine suggested that the next big sporting empire wasn't exactly your traditional sport, I became intrigued.
Being a little into gaming myself, playing your traditional sporting games on console, such as FIFA, NBA and even the NFL... ››› more
- [22 September 2016]
- Placing your first sports bet is as easy as 1, 2 and 3
- What stops a lot of beginners placing their first bet is the simple fact they don't understand the betting platform.
Fear not, as I have three simple to follow steps that will allow you to place your first winning bet.
Read on to discover how you could start earning a second income, watching your favourite sporting events.
These Forex t... ››› more
- [05 August 2016]
Watch And Learn