Stocks To Avoid
- Five warning signs to spot “dead companies walking”
- There are many widely available tools, tricks and techniques that will help you spot good businesses that are likely to increase in value.
But do you know how to spot companies that are going bust?
Well if there's one person who does, it's Scott Fearon.
An extremely successful money manager, Scott Fearon has shorted more than 200 companies that eventually ended up at zero. And spotting th... ››› more
- [12 December 2016]
- The 3 kinds of stocks you need to avoid on the JSE right now
- I don't think there's a thing as the “perfect” stock. Yes there are stocks that demonstrate consistent profit growth, churn out cash flow and reward shareholders on a yearly basis.
But every stock has its flaws.
Whether it's way too expensive, over-hyped, worryingly cheap or just run out of steam, investors could easily fall for buying the a stock that looks attractive but ends up bust... ››› more
- [23 June 2016]
- The dos and don'ts of a profitable investment strategy
- Unfortunately there is no blueprint to success on the stock market, but various studies show that certain factors can make a difference to your long-term returns.
So how can you include these factors in your investment strategy?
Read on to find out…
History pinpoints some key performers and laggards on the stock market
The studies that look into the long-term returns of certain st... ››› more
- [24 April 2015]
Watch And Learn