- If there ever was a time for capital protection, this is it!
- As it stands, we are at the tail end of an eight-year bull market and, by most estimates, markets in the developed world are massively overpriced versus historical levels.
When we have seen such conditions in the past, global markets almost always fell dramatically within a year or two.
Adding to this risk is the fact that the US Fed, the European Central Bank and a number of other central ... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- Receive dollar-based performance through structured products
- Since my last article on the subject of structured products I have received a number of enquiries from readers asking for more information. Due to the overwhelming response I decided to do this follow-up article and go over the most frequently asked questions.
First, for those who may not have read the original, here is a brief recap. I discussed a currently available structured product with ... ››› more
- [17 March 2017]
- Putting a few eggs in other baskets is easier than you think
- Imagine a country with massive amounts of natural resources.
The richest economy in its region.
However, there are signs of trouble, including rising inequality and societal unrest.
To combat this the government is turning to populism by taxing the rich, confiscating assets and dramatically increasing the redistribution of funds to the poor.
This is not South Africa in 2017 I am t... ››› more
- [16 March 2017]
Watch And Learn