Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
- How to choose the best broker, know how much to risk per trade and how to trade overseas options
- Dear reader,
Q. “I want to start trading but don't know how to choose a broker. Can you help me?”
The safest way to find a highly reputable broker is to find one that is FSB approved and regulated.
You can do this by looking up the Top 10 Stockbrokers in South Africa. Once you have a list of brokers to choose from, you’ll then need to go to each of their websites... ››› more
- [17 May 2018]
- The perfect way to help kick-start your trading career for the next 90 days - free
- Today I'd like to show you an easy way to play the markets.
Despite what's going on with:
~ Market scandals affecting JSE Listed companies like The Listeriosis outbreak causing companies like Tigerbrands to take a fall
~ Eskom's request for a 30% hike in electricity prices which will cause lower ROIs in pretty much every company you can think of affecting the share price negatively
~ The... ››› more
- [12 April 2018]
- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [21 September 2017]
- For the first time in five years, I've added a new stock to my watch list!
- If you've been reading some of my articles in Trading Tips and MoneyMorning, you'll probably know I'm quite a stubborn trader.
Stubborn with the proven strategy and money management rules I've followed for the last 12 years. Stubborn with listening to the media and opinions of others.
And stubborn with the number of shares I watch on a daily basis.
In fact, I only look at 23 shares to tra... ››› more
- [28 July 2016]
- Danger: Find out how the third biggest stock on the JSE is heading into penny share territory
- The stock market never fails to impress me.
One day you can feel confident about your chosen investments for your medium to long term portfolio. And the next, you need to make a very big decision whether to buy more or sell the stock for a large loss.
Well, today I want to show you how you shouldn't be fooled by the comfort of top blue stocks.
They can turn sour very quickly.
Investors ... ››› more
- [06 October 2015]
- The most accurate trading indicator predicts an 11.8% rally on the JSE!
- Today I'm going to show you how one scarily accurate indicator, predicts an all-time high rally ahead for the JSE.
And if you play things right, you can end up making a very hefty profit.
And please don't be concerned about the technical terms. By he end of this newsletter, I'm going to make sure you understand everything.
Now, let's see why I expect the JSE-ALSH to go up 11.80% to an al... ››› more
- [09 September 2015]