Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
- “I'm really, really excited to start trading - what are the requirements?” - 14 year old fan
- Q. “I'm 14 years old and I am really, really excited to start trading. What are the requirements to open a trading account?”
A. I started trading at 16 years of age, so I feel your excitement. Back then, I had to fill out over 15 documents to open a trading account.
Lucky for you, the process is easier. In fact, you can do everything within half an hour. Here are two standard r... ››› more
- [18 July 2018]
- These 6 key elements could make or break your trading strategy…
- Q. “What are the most important components I'll need to create a profitable trading strategy?”
A. This is the most important question you should be asking yourself before you start to trade.
Today, I am going to share with you the 6 key things you should be asking yourself:
Markets – What markets will you buy or sell?
Position Sizing – How much will you r... ››› more
- [27 June 2018]
- The one formula to guarantee your trading success
- If you're serious about making a consistent income trading the markets, you're going to need this.
This year, I have already given you trading strategies, money management rules and high profitable trades you can use when you trade.
But no matter how many tools, rules and strategies I give you, without this one formula you won't succeed as a trader.
I'm talking about…
... ››› more
- [26 June 2018]
- Find out what galaxies, seashells, babies and plants have to do with profitable trading
- In the 13th century lived one of the most talented mathematicians of all time.
His name was Leonardo Pisano also known as Fibonacci.
Fibonacci was the son of a customs official. As a child he travelled around North Africa and the Mediterranean world learning about Arabic and Indian mathematics.
During his travels, he noted that a certain pattern in nature was consistently repeated.
... ››› more
- [24 May 2018]
- How to choose the best broker, know how much to risk per trade and how to trade overseas options
- Dear reader,
Q. “I want to start trading but don't know how to choose a broker. Can you help me?”
The safest way to find a highly reputable broker is to find one that is FSB approved and regulated.
You can do this by looking up the Top 10 Stockbrokers in South Africa. Once you have a list of brokers to choose from, you’ll then need to go to each of their websites... ››› more
- [17 May 2018]
- The perfect way to help kick-start your trading career for the next 90 days - free
- Today I'd like to show you an easy way to play the markets.
Despite what's going on with:
~ Market scandals affecting JSE Listed companies like The Listeriosis outbreak causing companies like Tigerbrands to take a fall
~ Eskom's request for a 30% hike in electricity prices which will cause lower ROIs in pretty much every company you can think of affecting the share price negatively
~ The... ››› more
- [12 April 2018]
- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [21 September 2017]
- For the first time in five years, I've added a new stock to my watch list!
- If you've been reading some of my articles in Trading Tips and MoneyMorning, you'll probably know I'm quite a stubborn trader.
Stubborn with the proven strategy and money management rules I've followed for the last 12 years. Stubborn with listening to the media and opinions of others.
And stubborn with the number of shares I watch on a daily basis.
In fact, I only look at 23 shares to tra... ››› more
- [28 July 2016]
- Danger: Find out how the third biggest stock on the JSE is heading into penny share territory
- The stock market never fails to impress me.
One day you can feel confident about your chosen investments for your medium to long term portfolio. And the next, you need to make a very big decision whether to buy more or sell the stock for a large loss.
Well, today I want to show you how you shouldn't be fooled by the comfort of top blue stocks.
They can turn sour very quickly.
Investors ... ››› more
- [06 October 2015]
- The most accurate trading indicator predicts an 11.8% rally on the JSE!
- Today I'm going to show you how one scarily accurate indicator, predicts an all-time high rally ahead for the JSE.
And if you play things right, you can end up making a very hefty profit.
And please don't be concerned about the technical terms. By he end of this newsletter, I'm going to make sure you understand everything.
Now, let's see why I expect the JSE-ALSH to go up 11.80% to an al... ››› more
- [09 September 2015]