- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Where else can you get a 35% return a year on your money?
- About 10 years ago, I gave up with investing. The returns were just too slow for my liking.
And so, trading took over a big portion of my life.
Now as you know by now I'm a trader by heart. But I also understand that I need to diversify my money for the future. Why? Well, it's better to grow my retirement kitty with multiple streams of income, rather than with just one or two.
With the st... ››› more
- [08 June 2017]
- This powerful trading indicator predicts an all-time high on the JSE!
- I've been waiting for this for three years!
If you go look at the JSE All Share Top 40 Index, you'll see it's been going nowhere.
But us traders have been watching a very powerful indicator. This indicator shows us that momentum on the Index is picking up.
And finally, the buy signal has confirmed!
The JSE-ALSI has been lining up for a strong rally. In fact, I expect the JSE-ALSI will ... ››› more
- [08 May 2017]
- Being a slapgat can destroy your trading account!
- Picture this…
You're lying on your comfy couch watching Billions on TV.
You have your laptop on your lap, eating Big Corn Bites while drinking a beer.
You have your trading platform in front of you and you're taking trades, hoping to make some moola for the night.
Aaaah the life!
If you thought this was a perfect way to trade to your financial freedom, then prepare to be financially... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Profit Alert! Why this one line tells me Brent Crude Oil is going up
- Fun times we're living in.
We have two scenarios with oil in South Africa.
Oil goes up in price and the petrol price goes up.
Oil goes down in price and the petrol price STILL goes up.
So clearly, no matter which way the oil price goes, we are still going to pay higher petrol prices.
But there are ways to profit from the oil price, by just using one simple line.
Today I'm going to... ››› more
- [11 April 2017]
- Here's the exact strategy that has banked my Forex Trader subscribers a 52% gain in just one day!
- Let me sum up what I'm about to reveal today…
A report that contains the strategy that I've used for over 13 years to make a second income trading the markets.
And it's all revealed in the Six Forex Profit Patterns report.
I'm writing about it today, because of the countless questions I'm getting in my mail box every week.
Timon what strategy can I use to trade Forex?
• I want to ... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- My first gold prediction for 2017
- For years we've been reading some ridiculous gold predictions from experts. And when I say experts, I'm talking about the TOP banking analysts around the world.
“Gold is going to $6,000 in the next three years” “You can expect the gold price to go up 15,000% from here”
At that time gold was trading at $1,719, when these predictions were made. And guess what? Today gold is trading at ... ››› more
- [22 March 2017]
- Claim your FREE Forex Trading Journal to track your success in 2017
- Trading your own account and owning a business is no different.
You need to keep track of your financial records to see how your business is performing.
This way you'll be able to monitor and manage it better for your success.
I want to give you a Forex Trading Journal today. So you can keep track of your Forex success in 2017.
Why should you have a Forex Journal with you at all... ››› more
- [08 February 2017]
- Here's your kick in the butt!
- Do you believe that January 2017 is almost over? It feels like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year to come.
And now, we're about to enter February! You know that feeling when you plan to do something and then you postpone it.
Well sometimes we need that kick in the butt to actually do it.
And that's why I am going to present the first Forex 101 Workshop 2017 early in February to g... ››› more
- [27 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #4
- It's been a fascinating journey over the last few weeks.
You've seen why I enjoy trading these currency pairs the most:
Today, I'm going to reveal my fourth favourite currency pair.
Let's get to it…
Currency Pair #4: The Swiss Franc (USD/CHF)
The USD/CHF is an abbreviation for the U.S dollar against the Swiss Franc. This is the official legal t... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- Enjoyed your holiday? Here's how to get back into the swing of trading
- The last few weeks have been filled with public holidays…
And if you were able to spend time with the family, eat, enjoy a few relaxing days on the couch, eat some more and stay away from your computer, then perfect.
I'm going to tell you now…
It can be very disorientating to get back into the swing of trading and work again.
Here's what you should do.
Three steps to ... ››› more
- [24 January 2017]
- Happy New Year! Here are three easy resolutions to make your 2017 a profitable one!
- Let's start your year on a profitable note.
I'm sure you hear how many people make resolutions when their year starts.
I want to lose 10 kilograms
I'm going on a lifestyle-change diet
I'm going to save 1/3 of my money this year
These are all great, but let's be honest. Most resolutions last around two months' tops, and then all is given up.
I need you to make realistic and achievab... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #3:
- So far I've revealed two of my favourite currency pairs and when to trade them.
Today, we're onto the third fantastic currency pair…
Fantastic currency #3: The Great British Pound versus The American Dollar (GBP/USD)
This currency pair is the fourth most traded currency pair in the Forex market.
Before we go into it, let’s first talk about the stock exchange t... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #1
- I've broken these fantastic currency pairs to trade, into four articles.
You'll be receiving them in your inbox in the next few weeks.
They are the four best currencies that have helped me bank my Forex Trader subscribers double digit gains.
I'm also going to talk about the best times to trade these currencies.
Let's get into it!
Currency pair #1: The Australian Dollar / US ... ››› more
- [12 January 2017]
- For the first time in 14 years, the Euro could be weaker than the US Dollar
- What you're about to read will shock you…
1999 - The Euro came into existence in January which was the goal of the European Union and its predecessors since the 1960s.
Initially there was a negative reaction as the Euro fell below parity (1:1) with the US Dollar for the first time.
After, the dust settled and the EU was finding its feet with regulations, treaties and legislations, the E... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
- Your new Forex 101 Report is ready to download
- We haven't had many questions from you this week.
I assume it's because you know what you're doing or you're just making too much money trading.
Either way it's a good thing.
This means, our Q and A session for the week will be short and sugary.
However, I've written a brand new Forex 101 Report which I think you'll find helpful with your trading.
Feel free to go through the Q&A for... ››› more
- [01 December 2016]
- Why Bungee Jumping is like successful trading
- Normally at a company's end year function, they make a reservation at a restaurant and have drinks and dinner.
Not here at FSP, which is the company I work at.
The team decided to go to Sky Bar at Pineslopes in Fourways.
You can choose between a bunch of activities to do there.
Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping or you can just chill, drink and eat at the Sky Bar.
At first I s... ››› more
- [28 November 2016]
- The lazy trader's way to profits
- When I say trader what do you think about?
How about a stressed out guy with over four screens, screaming every time he gets in and out of a trade?
How about a guy who's pulling his hair out at the thought that he's losing his wealth very quickly?
How about a guy that has tons of charts, calculators and pieces of paper on his desk to do complicated maths sums with his trades?
This couldn'... ››› more
- [24 November 2016]
- Timon, can you help me turn my money into millions?
- I must say… I'm very impressed with the level of questions I'm getting from you lately.
It's taking Trading Tips to a whole new level of trading professionalism.
And I couldn't be prouder of having you on board.
Just two years ago, I received very easy trading questions that you could find the answers on Google. But lately they have been in-depth questions that has required me to apply... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- I've just made a huge prediction on where the pound is heading next…
- What you're about to read might be great for South Africans, but not so great for the UK.
Just a few months ago I was in London burning my fingers from every purchase. At the time the GBP/ZAR was trading at R23.00 to one pound.
So every item of clothing, gadget and snack I bought in Regent Street was around four times more expensive than here in SA.
MC Donalds alone on average was around ... ››› more
- [27 October 2016]
Watch And Learn