- Your Facebook Q&A for the week!
- We've recently hit over 13,000 likes on Facebook.
Thank you for all of the support and most of all, interaction.
Trading Tips Facebook is the one platform we can post brand new developments as they happen on the net.
Whether it be:
~ An interest rate hike decision
~ Firing of a reputable minister
~ Or even a friendly strike for the change needed in our country
This Facebook page is ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- Here's the exact strategy that has banked my Forex Trader subscribers a 52% gain in just one day!
- Let me sum up what I'm about to reveal today…
A report that contains the strategy that I've used for over 13 years to make a second income trading the markets.
And it's all revealed in the Six Forex Profit Patterns report.
I'm writing about it today, because of the countless questions I'm getting in my mail box every week.
Timon what strategy can I use to trade Forex?
• I want to ... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- My first gold prediction for 2017
- For years we've been reading some ridiculous gold predictions from experts. And when I say experts, I'm talking about the TOP banking analysts around the world.
“Gold is going to $6,000 in the next three years” “You can expect the gold price to go up 15,000% from here”
At that time gold was trading at $1,719, when these predictions were made. And guess what? Today gold is trading at ... ››› more
- [22 March 2017]
- This is how my Forex traders banked a 15% gain in just one day!
- On 23 February 2017, one of my Six Forex Profit Patterns was staring at me in the face…
It's been ages since I last saw this formation line up and so, without hesitation, I told my Forex Trader subscribers to get in on the action…
And you're not going to believe this!
In just one day, my Forex Traders walked away with a 15% gain.
I don't want you to miss out on these profit opportu... ››› more
- [09 March 2017]
- The differences between our three VIP Trader Services and which is best for you in 2017
- What is the difference between “Red Hot Storm Trader”, “Forex Trader” and “The Winning Streak”?
It has come to my attention. Majority of our members have no idea about the differences between our three exclusive trader services.
Whether it's on the InvestorsClub.co.za, seminars or just face to face, I've been asked the same question for the last four years.
Today for the first... ››› more
- [08 December 2016]
- For the first time in 14 years, the Euro could be weaker than the US Dollar
- What you're about to read will shock you…
1999 - The Euro came into existence in January which was the goal of the European Union and its predecessors since the 1960s.
Initially there was a negative reaction as the Euro fell below parity (1:1) with the US Dollar for the first time.
After, the dust settled and the EU was finding its feet with regulations, treaties and legislations, the E... ››› more
- [07 December 2016]
- Why Bungee Jumping is like successful trading
- Normally at a company's end year function, they make a reservation at a restaurant and have drinks and dinner.
Not here at FSP, which is the company I work at.
The team decided to go to Sky Bar at Pineslopes in Fourways.
You can choose between a bunch of activities to do there.
Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping or you can just chill, drink and eat at the Sky Bar.
At first I s... ››› more
- [28 November 2016]
- The lazy trader's way to profits
- When I say trader what do you think about?
How about a stressed out guy with over four screens, screaming every time he gets in and out of a trade?
How about a guy who's pulling his hair out at the thought that he's losing his wealth very quickly?
How about a guy that has tons of charts, calculators and pieces of paper on his desk to do complicated maths sums with his trades?
This couldn'... ››› more
- [24 November 2016]
- Five market movements - 3 to buy and 2 to sell
- JSE All Share marginally positive, up 0,7%
After several volatile weeks, due to policy uncertainty, some calm appears to have returned to the markets. The JSE All Share Index was up 0,7% last week. Resources were down 3%, while Industrial's up 1,8% and Financials' up 2,5% lifted the markets overall.
Brent Crude up 5%
Russia indicated it would support a cut in output if adopted by Opec. Ma... ››› more
- [23 November 2016]
- To trade or gamble? I say do both
- There are only three topics I'm comfortable to write to you about...
Trading, investing and strategic gambling.
If you understand probabilities and risk management, the world is your oyster with those three topics.
If you want to make a second income trading the markets, you need to know how to tilt the odds in your favour.
And if you want to make a third income at the casino, you need... ››› more
- [16 November 2016]
- Your burning CFD questions have been answered!
- Below you'll find important questions and answers about CFD trading…
Enjoy today's Q&A on CFDs.
CFDs versus Share Codes
Q “Are the CFD share symbols codes the same as for normal shares? How do you distinguish between CFD and normal share?”
A The CFD is just the derivative of the share...
So you're not buying a share, you're buying the exposure... ››› more
- [10 November 2016]
- Movers and Shakers this Past Week - Plus 3 to buy and 2 to sell
- Industrials down 3%
Industrials took the brunt of weaker markets last week as concerns regarding the economic outlook post US elections weighed on sentiment. Woolies was down 6,3% and several other industrial shares fell by approximately 4%.
Naspers down 7,9%
Rand strength and weakness in social media stocks put pressure on Naspers. Facebook was down 8,6% while Groupon fell 19%. Some anal... ››› more
- [10 November 2016]
- This week: Top currency pairs and why you need a watch list
- I just want to let you know…
Being subscribed to Trading Tips, I cater to all levels of traders.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Today I'm going to tackle a couple of advanced questions that YOU have asked me on the Investorsclub.co.za.
If you feel you're not ready to read this level of trading, then save this email and save it for a future date. Because it's important.
Every... ››› more
- [03 November 2016]
- I've just made a huge prediction on where the pound is heading next…
- What you're about to read might be great for South Africans, but not so great for the UK.
Just a few months ago I was in London burning my fingers from every purchase. At the time the GBP/ZAR was trading at R23.00 to one pound.
So every item of clothing, gadget and snack I bought in Regent Street was around four times more expensive than here in SA.
MC Donalds alone on average was around ... ››› more
- [27 October 2016]
- The easiest way to get into a triple digit gain on gold today!
- I get this question asked, at every Forex seminar.
“How can I make money trading gold?”
In the olden days, if you wanted to trade gold you needed a calculator, conversion tools and a Bells.
In fact, you needed to do the following just to trade gold.
Step #1: Open an offshore account and deposit $2,500 (R45,000)
Step #2: Open the gold chart priced in US dollars
Step #3: Use the ... ››› more
- [20 October 2016]
- Your Five Minute Work Week
- Learn about FSPInvest's.co.za exclusive trader service: Red Hot Storm Trader
... ››› more
- [17 October 2016]
- Why you should re-fall-in-love with these spurned market darlings
- Last year was a rough year for markets. The All Share Index only managed to eke out a measly 5.22%, almost a third of its long-term average return. It was also a year in which we witnessed the spectacular fall from grace of two the JSE's former market “darlings”.
MTN which delivered 136.23% between 2010 and 2015, ended the year down -36%, after getting smashed on the news of its Nigerian ... ››› more
- [08 July 2016]
- How the late Muhammad Ali can help with your trading success!
- We have lost yet another legend.
Not only was Muhammad Ali a former Olympic gold medallist and first fighter to win the world heavyweight title three times, he was also an inspiring, controversial and outspoken figure for life and for racial pride.
Sure, sometimes he did sound a bit overconfident and cocky. But that's what made him the success he was.
One of my hobbies in life is to fo... ››› more
- [30 June 2016]
Watch And Learn