- “We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning”
- This year has really kicked off on a profitable note.
Red Hot Storm Trader is up seven winning trades in a row with a 174.35% cumulative gains. And The Winning Streak is up 8.76 points with a 67% cumulative gain.
Over the weekend, I was reading over the questions you've been asking.
And then I saw something very interesting.
Instead of my subscribers pumping questions on the Investors... ››› more
- [28 March 2017]
- The ALSI 40 sideways trend is over and there's a great trade lining up
- Last year in almost every webinar I gave with Red Hot Storm Trader, I always spoke about where the ALSI 40 (All Share Index Top 40 Companies) was at.
Basically, the entire year I said that the index was going one way.
In fact, the ALSI40 started at 44,500 and ended the year at 44,500.
So you can say, the index went nowhere.
But the index has finally broken out of this side... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- Two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex trade
- There's no feeling like this…
You have money in your Forex account. You have your strategy written down in front of you.
And finally, this is it…
You're about to take your first trade…
You put in your entry, stop loss and take profit level and then…
You have no idea how much money to deposit.
Find out about the two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex... ››› more
- [28 February 2017]
- Four fantastic currency pairs and when to trade them Currency #1
- I've broken these fantastic currency pairs to trade, into four articles.
You'll be receiving them in your inbox in the next few weeks.
They are the four best currencies that have helped me bank my Forex Trader subscribers double digit gains.
I'm also going to talk about the best times to trade these currencies.
Let's get into it!
Currency pair #1: The Australian Dollar / US ... ››› more
- [12 January 2017]
- The differences between our three VIP Trader Services and which is best for you in 2017
- What is the difference between “Red Hot Storm Trader”, “Forex Trader” and “The Winning Streak”?
It has come to my attention. Majority of our members have no idea about the differences between our three exclusive trader services.
Whether it's on the InvestorsClub.co.za, seminars or just face to face, I've been asked the same question for the last four years.
Today for the first... ››› more
- [08 December 2016]
- The easiest way to get into a triple digit gain on gold today - Part 2
- Two weeks ago I posted an article where I made a prediction on where gold is more likely to be going next.
The target I said was $1,550. At the time gold was trading at $1,305 an ounce.
If you missed it, you can catch up at the end of the article.
Since then, I've been overwhelmed by the number of questions you've asked me about this article.
Whether I'm checking emails, presenting at ... ››› more
- [10 November 2016]
- Your Five Minute Work Week
- Learn about FSPInvest's.co.za exclusive trader service: Red Hot Storm Trader
... ››› more
- [17 October 2016]
- Am I going to lose R45,000 in my CFD trade?
- Here's a question I got from Tony last week:
“I am new to Trading and having bought your Red Hot Storm Trader Service I am not sure what my loss would be if a trade went sour - I use your example below:
If you buy 10 Sasol shares at R450 per share and at a gearing of 10 times, you'd only have to pay R4,500 (R450 X 10).
So essentially, you're buying 100 CFDs on Sasol.
You'll have an e... ››› more
- [25 August 2016]
- “Is Forex Trader a scam?”
- There are so many Forex scams out there promising fast gains and lucrative returns, that when most traders hear the word “Forex”, they immediately think that we're out there to swindle you out of your money.
But at FSPInvest, we don't make promises that we can't keep. So when we say that our Forex Trader service is a great way to make quick gains from trading international currencies, we m... ››› more
- [29 June 2016]
- Which trading platforms are the best for inexperienced traders?
- I thought you may be interested in these recent trading questions I received on our www.investorsclub.co.za
Remember, I'm always here to help, when you have a question.
• Do you recommend we adjust our stop losses?
• Who are the best brokers?
• How much money do you need to start with Forex trading?
• Could you verify my analysis of the GBP/USD chart?
Q: Do you recommend we adj... ››› more
- [03 June 2016]
- 3 CFD strategies to help you trade a volatile market…
- Last week, we published the kind of recommendation I prefer not to put into the public domain.
• First, it was a short-recommendation.
• Second it was a short-recommendation on an established, stable and, what most people would consider, blue-chip company.
• Third, it used a fairly advanced trading instrument that's often misunderstood by the general public.
But, in spite of these ... ››› more
- [23 May 2016]
- Can you turn R30,000 into R60,000 in one month trading Forex?
- Back in 2003, I had such ridiculous expectations when I first started out trading. I thought I could turn R30,000 into R60,000 rand in just one month. I was at a stage in my life where ego controlled my trading decisions. Because I had this incredible power to trade on the stock market, I felt like a trading emperor. I imagined I never had to work another day in my life! But in the first two years... ››› more
- [14 April 2016]
- For the first time in three years - I see upside for the rand!
- Normally when I write about the rand, I expect the rand value to drop big time.
• In 2013, I told you how the rand was going from R9.00 to R10.50 to the dollar.
• In 2015, I showed you how the rand was going from 11.00 to R16.00 to the dollar
• And now I'm about to reveal where I expect the rand to go from R16.00
Fortunately over the years, every time I made a rand prediction it worked ... ››› more
- [22 March 2016]
- Five Christmas trading scams - Part 5: Your trading scam questions answered!
Five Christmas trading scams - Part 5: Your trading scam questions answered!
Johannesburg, South Africa
Timon Rossolimos, Editor Trading Tips
Dear Trading Tips reader,
What better way to end the Five Christmas trading scams than with your questions answered.
We've had hundreds of questions asked on the InvestorsClub.co.za about trading and investing scams.
... ››› more
- [24 December 2015]
- How gold helped fund Marko's European holiday - even as the gold price dipped 8%
- If you've been reading the news for the past month or so, you'd have seen the significant drop in the gold price.
If you'd invested in gold at the beginning of 2015, you'd be 8% down now. In fact, gold has dropped almost 10% is the past month alone.
Not to mention, the gold companies on the JSE have taken a huge knock due to the decreased gold prices. So, many gold-loving investors are curr... ››› more
- [28 July 2015]
- Greece's bankrupt, China's going bust and the world's biggest stock market shut down!
- Good morning traders!
I trust you had a fantastic week trading the markets.
I'm over talking about Greece and I'm sure you are too. If you do want to know, you can go look at last weeks' articles on the crisis.
And with China… Well let's just say in the last 21 days the stock market crashed 30%. The countries small cap exchange alone is down 42%. That's $3 trillion! Compared to Greece's ... ››› more
- [10 July 2015]
- Fast track your Forex success in just 10 seconds
- With every venture you take, you need to keep tabs on it.
Whether you run your own trading account or follow a trader service, you need to know how your results are doing.
Ask yourself… Is your portfolio growing at a profitable rate? Or is it on a one-way street to bankruptcy.
When you're done reading this, you'll know exactly what to do to keep track of your Forex success in just 10 se... ››› more
- [06 July 2015]
- This war will pump up the oil price and your wallet by 1,282%
- Two steps forward one step back. This is the story about the petrol price in South Africa. In the beginning of March, the petrol price rose 96c a litre. And on the 1st April, you can add an extra R1.62 to the fuel prices.
Unfortunately, this won't be an April Fools Day prank at all! There's something bigger brewing. And it all starts with the ongoing violence between Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
... ››› more
- [31 March 2015]
- You have an 83.33% chance to profit on the JSE, this Christmas!
- This weekend, I decided to read through a number of news and trading websites, and all I saw was…
The Santa Claus Rally that's ready to rocket and send stock market prices to all-time highs.
I'm a BIG sceptic by nature and so, I thought this was a fantastic way to trick investors into buying stocks.
So I decided to analyse my charts, to see if this rally does come about at Christmas ti... ››› more
- [25 November 2014]
- How African Bank's failings helped one hedge fund bank R100 million short selling the share
- Last week will most likely be one that shareholders of African Bank Investments (ABIL) won't forget. After releasing an update to the market, shares in the unsecured lender crashed, wiping out over 90% of the company's value.
But one hedge fund manager was short African Bank shares. The plunge in African Bank shares played right into the hedge fund's hands.
Other shareholders weren't so luck... ››› more
- [15 August 2014]
Watch And Learn