- “Should you copy a successful Forex trader's trades?”
- • Should you copy a successful Forex trader's trades
• Which is the best Forex demo-account
• Do I have a successful Forex strategy?
Q. “Hi Timon, a quick question. What do you think about social trading apps such as E-toro where you can copy a trader” T
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader:
Following traders is all about track-record.
... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- Boost your bankroll with this simple equation
- Maths is your best friend when it comes to sports betting, but I am not trying to scare you with trigonometry or the Analytic Continuation of the Factorial.
I have no idea what those are and to be honest if it doesn't put money in my bank account, I don't care.
However, there are some mathematical equations worth knowing about, and some that are just plain crucial to the long-term success of... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- Being a slapgat can destroy your trading account!
- Picture this…
You're lying on your comfy couch watching Billions on TV.
You have your laptop on your lap, eating Big Corn Bites while drinking a beer.
You have your trading platform in front of you and you're taking trades, hoping to make some moola for the night.
Aaaah the life!
If you thought this was a perfect way to trade to your financial freedom, then prepare to be financially... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Last year this stock rallied over 60% in less than 7 months and now it could do it again
- **Trade Alert: What to Invest in NOW**
After an almost meteoric rise in share price, this small cap's share price has come back to earth.
And it's time to buy again.
You see this share has fallen from an all-time high of R16.99 on 31 October 2016 to R10.60 where it is today.
That's a similar price to a year ago, where it rallied over 65% in less than 7 months. And it did a similar thing... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- Your Facebook Q&A for the week!
- We've recently hit over 13,000 likes on Facebook.
Thank you for all of the support and most of all, interaction.
Trading Tips Facebook is the one platform we can post brand new developments as they happen on the net.
Whether it be:
~ An interest rate hike decision
~ Firing of a reputable minister
~ Or even a friendly strike for the change needed in our country
This Facebook page is ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- Here's the exact strategy that has banked my Forex Trader subscribers a 52% gain in just one day!
- Let me sum up what I'm about to reveal today…
A report that contains the strategy that I've used for over 13 years to make a second income trading the markets.
And it's all revealed in the Six Forex Profit Patterns report.
I'm writing about it today, because of the countless questions I'm getting in my mail box every week.
Timon what strategy can I use to trade Forex?
• I want to ... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- This is how my Forex traders banked a 15% gain in just one day!
- On 23 February 2017, one of my Six Forex Profit Patterns was staring at me in the face…
It's been ages since I last saw this formation line up and so, without hesitation, I told my Forex Trader subscribers to get in on the action…
And you're not going to believe this!
In just one day, my Forex Traders walked away with a 15% gain.
I don't want you to miss out on these profit opportu... ››› more
- [09 March 2017]
- The ALSI 40 sideways trend is over and there's a great trade lining up
- Last year in almost every webinar I gave with Red Hot Storm Trader, I always spoke about where the ALSI 40 (All Share Index Top 40 Companies) was at.
Basically, the entire year I said that the index was going one way.
In fact, the ALSI40 started at 44,500 and ended the year at 44,500.
So you can say, the index went nowhere.
But the index has finally broken out of this side... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- The school of Blackjack: Part 1 - How to beat the casino
- Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be introducing you to the popular casino game known as Blackjack.
Why Blackjack over Poker? Or even Roulette?
Well the simple answer is, it's the one casino game the house has the least control over the outcome.
It's also the game that can help you pocket a decent amount of money, in a short time.
For example, last week, I managed to turn R200 in... ››› more
- [01 February 2017]
- Goldfields and the three profitable bears
- On 20 January 2017 Friday evening, Donald J Trump became the 45th president of the United States.
We saw the markets welcome the transition of power. But we also know the sentiment is fickle as weather.
In today's Trading Tips, and in honour of his inauguration, I want to look at three bearish (downside) trading set ups and one safe-haven gold trade.
These companies may ... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
- Enjoyed your holiday? Here's how to get back into the swing of trading
- The last few weeks have been filled with public holidays…
And if you were able to spend time with the family, eat, enjoy a few relaxing days on the couch, eat some more and stay away from your computer, then perfect.
I'm going to tell you now…
It can be very disorientating to get back into the swing of trading and work again.
Here's what you should do.
Three steps to ... ››› more
- [24 January 2017]
- Happy New Year! Here are three easy resolutions to make your 2017 a profitable one!
- Let's start your year on a profitable note.
I'm sure you hear how many people make resolutions when their year starts.
I want to lose 10 kilograms
I'm going on a lifestyle-change diet
I'm going to save 1/3 of my money this year
These are all great, but let's be honest. Most resolutions last around two months' tops, and then all is given up.
I need you to make realistic and achievab... ››› more
- [13 January 2017]
- Why Bungee Jumping is like successful trading
- Normally at a company's end year function, they make a reservation at a restaurant and have drinks and dinner.
Not here at FSP, which is the company I work at.
The team decided to go to Sky Bar at Pineslopes in Fourways.
You can choose between a bunch of activities to do there.
Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Bungee Jumping or you can just chill, drink and eat at the Sky Bar.
At first I s... ››› more
- [28 November 2016]
- Your Five Minute Work Week
- Learn about FSPInvest's.co.za exclusive trader service: Red Hot Storm Trader
... ››› more
- [17 October 2016]
- Join over 8,500 Trading Tips members today
- Click the like button to join our page
... ››› more
- [14 October 2016]
- 8000 likes and counting!
- Thank you for making Trading Tips what it is today!
“Wisdom Yields Wealth”
Head of Trading, FSPInvest.co.za
... ››› more
- [13 September 2016]
- How the late Muhammad Ali can help with your trading success!
- We have lost yet another legend.
Not only was Muhammad Ali a former Olympic gold medallist and first fighter to win the world heavyweight title three times, he was also an inspiring, controversial and outspoken figure for life and for racial pride.
Sure, sometimes he did sound a bit overconfident and cocky. But that's what made him the success he was.
One of my hobbies in life is to fo... ››› more
- [30 June 2016]
- This one hidden cost can destroy you as a trader!
- Two weeks ago, I attended a business conference at Château de Courtomer in France.
From 8:00 am until 4:30, I attended meeting after meeting in different rooms in the castle.
It was productive for business and it was a wonderful opportunity for Trading Tips as I now have new and exciting ventures I'll be working on for you.
Unfortunately, during this trip. I was hit by the biggest hidden... ››› more
- [14 June 2016]
- Master Forex Trader Reveals: Two Forex trading rules you should never break
- Every week I meet with the FSPInvest team. We usually discuss investment strategies, economic situations and the best investment opportunities on the market today.
Well, this week, things went a little a differently. I realised that many investors are turning to Forex trading as away to make money from the markets. But since this is such challenging investment solution, I decided to find out m... ››› more
- [10 June 2016]
- Gold might be going up, but don't even think about buying these gold stocks!
- Over the last two months we've seen the gold price trickle from its low at $1,053 to $1,292 an ounce.
South African investors worldwide are piling into gold stocks.
This is a big problem according to my analysis.
You see, South Africa might have been the world's biggest gold producer, but not anymore!
In 1970, South Africa produced over 67.7% of the world's gold production.
But now it... ››› more
- [03 June 2016]
Watch And Learn