- Asking me this question is very disturbing!
- • Should I close the trade for a R1,836 profit?
• Is it difficult to trade in Crypto-currencies?
• The best stock broker to trade penny shares
Q. Hi Timon, on Tuesday I bought Sibanye Gold for R826. So far, it has made R1,836 profit. Should I close the trade or let it run more? C
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader
Asking me this question is ver... ››› more
- [22 June 2017]
- Where else can you get a 35% return a year on your money?
- About 10 years ago, I gave up with investing. The returns were just too slow for my liking.
And so, trading took over a big portion of my life.
Now as you know by now I'm a trader by heart. But I also understand that I need to diversify my money for the future. Why? Well, it's better to grow my retirement kitty with multiple streams of income, rather than with just one or two.
With the st... ››› more
- [08 June 2017]
- How to cure yourself from “recency bias” before you kill your account
- Ben started to dabble in the Forex market.
He's just bought the Australian dollar versus the American dollar for the third time.
And just pocketed R10,000 from his R5,000 portfolio.
He's on a winning streak.
Ben feels that trading is the quickest key to his financial freedom.
Aaah, the jubilation! The smell of sea sand, while he hears the crashing of the waves.
Retirement here we... ››› more
- [31 May 2017]
- “Should you copy a successful Forex trader's trades?”
- • Should you copy a successful Forex trader's trades
• Which is the best Forex demo-account
• Do I have a successful Forex strategy?
Q. “Hi Timon, a quick question. What do you think about social trading apps such as E-toro where you can copy a trader” T
Answer by Timon Rossolimos, Red Hot Storm Trader:
Following traders is all about track-record.
... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- Boost your bankroll with this simple equation
- Maths is your best friend when it comes to sports betting, but I am not trying to scare you with trigonometry or the Analytic Continuation of the Factorial.
I have no idea what those are and to be honest if it doesn't put money in my bank account, I don't care.
However, there are some mathematical equations worth knowing about, and some that are just plain crucial to the long-term success of... ››› more
- [17 May 2017]
- If there ever was a time for capital protection, this is it!
- As it stands, we are at the tail end of an eight-year bull market and, by most estimates, markets in the developed world are massively overpriced versus historical levels.
When we have seen such conditions in the past, global markets almost always fell dramatically within a year or two.
Adding to this risk is the fact that the US Fed, the European Central Bank and a number of other central ... ››› more
- [11 May 2017]
- Being a slapgat can destroy your trading account!
- Picture this…
You're lying on your comfy couch watching Billions on TV.
You have your laptop on your lap, eating Big Corn Bites while drinking a beer.
You have your trading platform in front of you and you're taking trades, hoping to make some moola for the night.
Aaaah the life!
If you thought this was a perfect way to trade to your financial freedom, then prepare to be financially... ››› more
- [02 May 2017]
- Last year this stock rallied over 60% in less than 7 months and now it could do it again
- **Trade Alert: What to Invest in NOW**
After an almost meteoric rise in share price, this small cap's share price has come back to earth.
And it's time to buy again.
You see this share has fallen from an all-time high of R16.99 on 31 October 2016 to R10.60 where it is today.
That's a similar price to a year ago, where it rallied over 65% in less than 7 months. And it did a similar thing... ››› more
- [26 April 2017]
- Your Facebook Q&A for the week!
- We've recently hit over 13,000 likes on Facebook.
Thank you for all of the support and most of all, interaction.
Trading Tips Facebook is the one platform we can post brand new developments as they happen on the net.
Whether it be:
~ An interest rate hike decision
~ Firing of a reputable minister
~ Or even a friendly strike for the change needed in our country
This Facebook page is ... ››› more
- [20 April 2017]
- Here's the exact strategy that has banked my Forex Trader subscribers a 52% gain in just one day!
- Let me sum up what I'm about to reveal today…
A report that contains the strategy that I've used for over 13 years to make a second income trading the markets.
And it's all revealed in the Six Forex Profit Patterns report.
I'm writing about it today, because of the countless questions I'm getting in my mail box every week.
Timon what strategy can I use to trade Forex?
• I want to ... ››› more
- [06 April 2017]
- “We're going to win so much, you're going to be so sick and tired of winning”
- This year has really kicked off on a profitable note.
Red Hot Storm Trader is up seven winning trades in a row with a 174.35% cumulative gains. And The Winning Streak is up 8.76 points with a 67% cumulative gain.
Over the weekend, I was reading over the questions you've been asking.
And then I saw something very interesting.
Instead of my subscribers pumping questions on the Investors... ››› more
- [28 March 2017]
- This is how my Forex traders banked a 15% gain in just one day!
- On 23 February 2017, one of my Six Forex Profit Patterns was staring at me in the face…
It's been ages since I last saw this formation line up and so, without hesitation, I told my Forex Trader subscribers to get in on the action…
And you're not going to believe this!
In just one day, my Forex Traders walked away with a 15% gain.
I don't want you to miss out on these profit opportu... ››› more
- [09 March 2017]
- The first bunch of trading Q&A for 2017
- Welcome to the first Q&A for 2017 dedicated trader.
I see already, you're asking exciting trading questions/.
What is fantastic is that, I can see you want to prepare yourself for good profits in 2017.
I recommend all traders take a read at these questions and answers.
Q. Forex, Penny shares, equity – Which are best for me?
I'd like to start trading for wealth building. What d... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- The ALSI 40 sideways trend is over and there's a great trade lining up
- Last year in almost every webinar I gave with Red Hot Storm Trader, I always spoke about where the ALSI 40 (All Share Index Top 40 Companies) was at.
Basically, the entire year I said that the index was going one way.
In fact, the ALSI40 started at 44,500 and ended the year at 44,500.
So you can say, the index went nowhere.
But the index has finally broken out of this side... ››› more
- [01 March 2017]
- Two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex trade
- There's no feeling like this…
You have money in your Forex account. You have your strategy written down in front of you.
And finally, this is it…
You're about to take your first trade…
You put in your entry, stop loss and take profit level and then…
You have no idea how much money to deposit.
Find out about the two rules you need to know to get into your first Forex... ››› more
- [28 February 2017]
- Forget about paying expensive software for trading Forex when you can have everything for free!
- I'm often asked “What is the best Forex software to buy?”
And I always tell them the same answer.
None - You don't have to pay anything, when you can gain access to trading platforms for FREE.
Let me explain…
The trading platform that all the pros use, is yours for FREE
Whether you’ve just started trading Forex, or you’ve dabbled a bit now and then, there are ... ››› more
- [22 February 2017]
- The School of Blackjack: Part 2 - When to hit, stand and win
- Last week I introduced you to the basics of Blackjack, now I'm going to show you exactly when to hit and stand.
But first it's vital to understand that the players aren't trying to beat each other, like you'd do in poker, but each player is trying to beat the dealer.
So never worry about the player's hand sitting next to you, always keep your attention on the dealer.
Now pay close atte... ››› more
- [09 February 2017]
- Claim your FREE Forex Trading Journal to track your success in 2017
- Trading your own account and owning a business is no different.
You need to keep track of your financial records to see how your business is performing.
This way you'll be able to monitor and manage it better for your success.
I want to give you a Forex Trading Journal today. So you can keep track of your Forex success in 2017.
Why should you have a Forex Journal with you at all... ››› more
- [08 February 2017]
- The school of Blackjack: Part 1 - How to beat the casino
- Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be introducing you to the popular casino game known as Blackjack.
Why Blackjack over Poker? Or even Roulette?
Well the simple answer is, it's the one casino game the house has the least control over the outcome.
It's also the game that can help you pocket a decent amount of money, in a short time.
For example, last week, I managed to turn R200 in... ››› more
- [01 February 2017]
- Goldfields and the three profitable bears
- On 20 January 2017 Friday evening, Donald J Trump became the 45th president of the United States.
We saw the markets welcome the transition of power. But we also know the sentiment is fickle as weather.
In today's Trading Tips, and in honour of his inauguration, I want to look at three bearish (downside) trading set ups and one safe-haven gold trade.
These companies may ... ››› more
- [26 January 2017]
Watch And Learn