Why the rand will hit R22.44 thanks to this double-whammy
On 24 February 2020, I sent out an article:
Coronavirus + Eskom + Moody's + Chart = Rand disaster
At the time the South African rand was trading at R14.20.
I predicted that the USD/ZAR would move to the first target at R16.00 within a couple of weeks…
This was due to the following factors at the time…
• The Coronavirus was declared by the WHO as a global health emergency. With the rise with the COVID-19 virus spreading throughout the world, emerging markets (including the rand) would continue to feel the negative effects. (WHICH HAS WORSENED)
• Moody's Investors Service dropped their economic growth forecasts which increased the risk that South Africa was about to be downgraded to Junk. (WHICH HAPPENED)
• Eskom's load-shedding schedule weighed down on business and consumer confidence, manufacturing and mining output.
With these reasons and more from the article, the prediction came true…
Take a look at the before, after and learn how you can join in and profit from my LIVE trading predictions…
DO NOT BUY
MY MATI TRADER PROGRAMME
Until you have read this...
I’m being serious. There are a couple of reasons not to:
1. It’s expensive... It’s R2,500!
2. It’ll take up half a day of your time to finish the course.
3. You don’t get qualified...
4. It’s NOT a get-rich quick thing!
5. It was made by an ordinary millionaire! This programme wasn’t certified or created by million dollar institutions.
BEFORE CHART: February 2020
AFTER CHART: April 2020
How you can profit from my next rand prediction:
The question we’re all asking is…
Where is the rand heading next and how can I profit?
To answer this question, you can take a look at my next SA rand prediction article which was sent out last week.
Click the link to read:
Analyst, Red Hot Storm Trader
If you thought no-one was making money in the markets right now think again… Pickpocket Traders have had six winning trades in a row and are waiting to pocket a seventh… Find out how they are doing it here