Asset managers share prices typical follow the cycle of the market and economic sentiment. And right now, global sentiment is improving, the US Fed signaled interest rate increases should only resume in 2020.
The ECB and BOE are likely to keep loose monetary policy inline with the US hiking cycle; and a “de-escalation” in the trade wars.
Looking at the numbers, we should see an improvement from increasing asset management fees as the market rises, a once off termination fee boosting earnings over 90% and new products attracting additional capital from clients.
On a PE of less than 10 and a dividend yield near 6%, investors who buy shares at these levels will have a significant margin of safety.
Buy Anchor Capital (JSE: ACG) below R3.75 with a target of above R7.00
Claim Your FREE Copy of My Book Below
Inside you’ll find 10 life-changing ways to build your
income and wealth automatically, including…
• How you can pocket an extra R2,000 tax free a month from the one investment most financial advisors ignore
• The passive investment plan that will ensure you never ever run out of money
• The secret strategy long term investors use to keep R400,000 in gains out of SARS pocket and in their hands
• The one investment that gives you quadruple the return of any share and is safer than bonds!
The week ahead:
• Local Data: Manufacturing: Production and sales (11/04)
• Results Due: AHL, APH (08/04); SNH (11/04); NFP, PFB (12/04)
• LDT (09/04): ABG, ABSP, ADH, GLPROP, DIVTRX, HIL, HLM, MSP, MND, MNP, NRP, PREFTX, REM, SLM, SLMJ, SLA, SFN, SHG, SBK, SBKJ, NBS
• Final Dividend: AFE, AFX, AOX, ANG, BEL, EPP, LBH, LBR, MPT, NED, NBK, SAC, SBV, SVN, SBKP, SBPP, SBPPJ (08/04); LHN (09/04)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: Unemployment Rate (CH); Italian Retail Sales (EU); NFIB Small Business Index, JOLTS Job Openings, FOMC Member Clarida Speaks (USA); 10-y Bond Auction (UK); Bank Lending, PPI (JP)
• Wednesday: GDP, Manufacturing Production (UK); Main Refinancing Rate, Monetary Policy Statement (EU); CPI, Crude Oil Inventories, FOMC Meeting Minutes (USD)
• Thursday: OPEC Meetings (All day); RBA Financial Stability Review (AUS); Trade Balance (CNY); PPI (USA)
• Friday: Treasury Currency Report (USA) •