Sell Bidcorp above R315.00, traders can short the share above R315.00 and make around 10% profit as it falls to the R385 mark.
From the man who bought bitcoin for just $12…
“If you want to make a killing from cryptocurrencies – read this book as FAST as you bloody can!”
Anyone with a tiny stake to spare could reap thousands – even tens of thousands of rands – from this erupting financial market.
That’s why I’ll rush out your personal digital copy for just R100.
That’s it. For a limited time, R100 is all it costs to get your guide to the biggest wealth creation event in history…
Featured Offshore Structured Products
There is great interest in the latest structured products that give offshore exposure while guaranteeing the worst case is a little more than your money back. With all the uncertainty in the world, diversifying into structured investments provides a safe haven.
Below are two structured products that we like at the moment and are closing soon.
Structured Product 1: Offshore Enhanced Growth
The enhanced growth structured product gives you a minimum return of 18%, 100% downside protection and flexibility to include it in retirement portfolios. And it’s based on a diversified offshore index.
Depending on the parameters when structuring, you can receive up to 5 times the index return, giving you enhanced growth with less risk.
Most of the tax is taken care of within the product so you will receive a net of tax payment.
Minimum investment is R100,000
Structured Product 2: Geared USD Return
This listed structured product gives you diversified exposure to US, EU and Japanese markets with a guarantee to not get back less than 103% of your capital back. You have 100% downside protection. The targeted duration is 3.8 years. You will receive double the index return, but its capped at a maximum total return of 34%.
Minimum investment is USD18,000.
If you are interested in any of the above structured products, please email me at email@example.com
or call 0873516669.
The week ahead:
• Local: Quarterly Employment Statistics (25/06); Producer Price Index (27/06)
• Results Due: EPS, ETO, IVT, OMN, SNH, WSL (25/06); PPC (26/06); ART (27/06); CSG, DTA, HDC, NCS, PBG, SEB, SEP (28/06)
• LDT (25/06): BTI, CLS, DCCUS2, LBHP, OCE, PFG, SNV, TBS, VLE, YYLBEE
• Special/Share Premium Dividend: TBS (25/06)
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: RBA Assist Gov Bullock Speaks (AUS); OPEC Meetings (All); FOMC Member Williams Speaks; CB Consumer Confidence; Fed Chair Powell Speaks (USA); Official Cash Rate, RBNZ Rate Statement (NZL)
• Wednesday: Core Durable Goods (USA); Inflation Report Hearings (UK); ANZ Business Confidence (NZL)
• Thursday: Final GDP (USA); German Prelim CPI (EU); G20 Meetings (All)
• Friday: Core PCE Price Index, Chicago PMI (USA); Current Account, Final GDP (UK); CPI Flash Estimate (EU); GDP, BOC Business Outlook Survey (CAN); Manufacturing PMI (CNY); G20 Meetings (All)
Do you have an RA policy? Are you nearing retirement? Do you know how your investments are performing? Are you still paying high fees on your long-term savings?
As a leading provider of new generation investment solutions for pre and post retirement, we can reduce your fees by 60% or more!!
To ensure you have the best solution contact Gavin McCarter to set up a free review. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org