Despite being more than 90% lower from its high of R170, you can expect investors to be accumulating the stock, as sentiment improves and the CEO Stephen van Coller delivers on selling the turnaround vision to investors at today’s company presentation. Investors will be questioning the process on how the business will be consolidated into three main units.
Friday’s trading statement signaled earnings have been impacted by massive once off non-cash items. The positives are revenue has remained robust at R8.4 billion and NAV is just below R4.6 billion. Normalised earnings before interest, tax and depreciation from continuing operations came to R387 million for the half year. Net Tangible Asset Value is estimated to be around R2.65 billion.
It closed at R13.00 yesterday, investors should split their purchases if the share price spikes at the open.
Buying below R15.00 will give investors a margin of safety that sets them up for long term profits as the turnaround gains momentum.
Claim Your FREE Copy of My Book Below
Inside you’ll find 10 life-changing ways to build your
income and wealth automatically, including…
• How you can pocket an extra R2,000 tax free a month from the one investment most financial advisors ignore
• The passive investment plan that will ensure you never ever run out of money
• The secret strategy long term investors use to keep R400,000 in gains out of SARS pocket and in their hands
• The one investment that gives you quadruple the return of any share and is safer than bonds!
The week ahead:
• Local Data: CPI; Retail trade sales (17/04)
• Results Due: EOH, ZED (16/04); CLS, CMH (17/04); ALP, PEM, KST, PPE, SNH (18/04)
• EX-Div. (16/04): ACG, CPI, MTA, AVI, CCO, BRN
Other Economic data releases of interest…
• Tuesday: Average Earnings Index, Unemployment Rate (UK); Manufacturing Sales (CAN); CPI (NZL); GDP, Fixed Asset Investment (CNY)
• Wednesday: CPI, PPI Input, BOE Gov Carney Speaks (UK); OPEC Meetings (All); CPI, Trade Balance (CAN); Unemployment Rate (AUS)
• Thursday: French Flash Services PMI, German Flash Manufacturing PMI (EU); Retail Sales (UK); Core Retail Sale (CAN); Core Retail Sales (USA)
• Friday: Treasury Currency Report (USA)